2)Dont Get Too Close

*Cheryl*

"Well that was boring"Toni muttered .

It was.

Toni raised her eyebrow . We were walking back to our dorm from orientation. We had a couple days before class started and wanted to get to know Toni better.

I didn't want to annoy her though. So we didn't plan to do anything really. I was just going to spend today probably watching YouTube tutorials and play Sims 4.

I ended up doing that . It's like she was avoiding me at all cost. I mean I didn't think we were besties but I have to say she shouldn't hate me. I'm not that bad of a person honestly.

I just don't understand what happened and she wouldn't even let me talk about it......

————

Classes have been very hard. But I can't complain because this is what I wanted. What I didn't want is a crazy roommate. It's literally been 3weeks since we've spoken. I barely even see her. I have no friends not one.

I'll just have another night of spaghetti o's and Netflix then. I mean it can't watch itself can it. I hate to admit that this isn't what I expected. Definitely not the best so far.

I walked to the kitchen to wash out my bowl when I seen her and another girl.

Maybe this is my chance?

"Oh hi Toni , who's this?" I asked as I scrubbed away.

The girl was pale with dark hair and green eyes. She had tattoos down her arms and a few piercings adorned her face.

"Her names Taylor...."Toni said dryly.

Honestly it was funny because Toni seemed so gloomy but Taylor on the other hand was bursting with joy.

"Well nice to meet you"I told Taylor.

It's a Friday night and it's 11:00pm why does she even have company? They must be really good friends. But it's weird because I've never seen or heard of any of Toni's friends.

"You guys must be friends...well I leave you to it."I said.

Good.Maybe Toni will be less weird the more I talk to her. That's kinda a dumb idea but it's all that I got. If I'm going to be stuck with her for at least 4 years we might as well be friends.

I lied down because I had classes at 7:00am and I shouldn't be up past 10:00pm. But strangely I woke up at 1:00am. .... to screaming.

"You can't keep doing this to people!"I heard a voice scream.

I wiped my eyes and pulled myself out of bed. I walked outside my door to the living room , the source of the sound.

"Don't be difficult just leave ok"Toni told Taylor.

My eyes widened a bit when I noticed what the two were wearing. Toni was in a bra and undies while Taylor was holding her clothes and was completely naked.

"Oh My God?!"I said totally confused.

Toni and Taylor turned towards me and Taylor booted out of our dorm. Toni huffed and went back to sleep.

Toni would definitely be hard to make friends with.
She's definitely strange. Maybe a bit gay too.

————

"Hi I'm here!"I said as I sat in a chair late.

I regret doing so because the entire auditorium turned and looked at me. I was 15 minutes late to class and it was because of Toni and her girlfriend or best friend.