Romance at Its Finest

Chapter 13- Romance at Its Finest

(You can listen to the attached music of Pj playing the ukulele as you read :)

We finally decided who was sleeping where. Alex, Peej, and Charlie were all sleeping in the same tent, Dan and Phil same tent, and Carrie and I, together. By now, we were all tired and in our tents.

"So tired..." I yawned. "Talk me to sleep Carrie, tell me your life story."

"Ok, not my life story, but here is an interesting piece of information. I may, sorta kinda have a crush on Alex Day."

I turned over on my back and stared at the top of the tent.

"That is very interesting." I yawned again. "I always knew Carrimon existed." I gave a slight smile.

"Oh, shut up." She hit me on the arm playfully. "But seriously, I really do like him."

" So then, how do you know?" I asked getting curious as the night grew on.

"Well, I think I have liked him for a while, I just didn't realize it until tonight."

"Oh." I sighed.

There was a small silence.

"So then, it's only fair, tell me Kat, who do you like?" Carrie asked.

"Ummm, nobody really." I answered.

"Oh come on, their HAS to be somebody."

"Fine. I like..." I held my breath."Pj Liguori"

Carrie sat up. " I knew it!"

"Oh really?"

"Yep. You guys are so cute when your together!" Carrie said excitedly.

"Hmmm..." I closed my eyes.

A couple minutes later I heard Carries voice.

" I'll, uh... I'll be right back." she said as I heard the zipper of the tent open and then zip close with my eyes still lightly shut.

Some time later, I heard the zipper open again, and heard someone lay down. I lie half awake, half asleep, smiling.

I then hear some of the sweetest sounding music I have ever heard.

I open my eyes to see Pj, eyes closed, in the corner of the tent legs crossed, humming the tune as he played a sweet slow melody. I decided not too ruin the moment so I sat up without a sound and stayed there, listening. So beautiful, the music. Now was the moment I would remember forever. The feeling of a mixture of love, happiness, and joy all in one.

The music came to a perfect ending of chords strummed all at once.

He opened his eyes slowly. " Oh sorry, I thought you were asleep." He said in a soft, low voice.

"That was beautiful." I said. I don't know why he was in the tent, or where Carrie was, but at that moment, none of it mattered.

I opened my eyes and slowly leaned in to Pj and he leaned into me slowly, putting his ukulele aside. We kissed, but this was different than before. So much feeling and meaning this time.

I pulled away, but not in a forceful way, my hand still on the back of his neck. " Pj Liguori, I think I love you." I whispered. Still holding each other, Pj said softly back, "I think I love you too Kat Savannah."

We both then fell asleep a little later, my head resting on his soft shirt and his arm wrapped around me, his hand resting on my waist loosely.

---

Hey everybody, so this chapter was not only fun to write, but it means a lot to me. Please vote this Chapter and follow me for the future chapters updates.

Check out my YouTube channel? It called Katinthebox
LINKS IN BIO
My Gaming channel is Gaming_Kat