Camping

Chapter 11- Camping

Charlie's P.O.V-

I heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming!" I yelled from the kitchen as I dragged my socks to the door. It rang again, repeatedly. I opened the door to find three of the six people required for my ultimate youtuber camping trip, not including me.

"Well your early." I said as I opened the door, surprised.

"Couldn't wait!" Carrie replied excitedly.

"May I?" She said, gesturing to the inside of my flat.

"Of course!" I said as I moved out of the way to let them in.

First came Carrie with a smile wide on her face, as usual. Then came Alex, and then Peej, all with backpacks ready to go.

"You can just set your stuff down in the corner over there while we wait for Dan, Phil, and Kat."

I pointed towards the far corner of the room. once they all set there stuff down, we all found our selves on the couch in front of the T.V.

"Hey Peej, since your all so early, you want to play some Xbox?"

"Oh, your on."

Kats' P.O.V-

We pulled into the half empty parking lot surrounded by moderately dense trees. All seven of us hopped out of the car and grabbed our bags from the trunk.

" Hey Dan, you think you could help me with this?" Charlie said as he struggled to get a cardboard box and three tents out of the trunk. Well that can't end well. Suddenly, it all came crashing down.

" Here, I got it." I said as I helped them pick it up.

"Thanks, Kat." Charlie said as they continued to carry the boxes.

We made our way into the woods and eventually found a clearing of trees.

"This looks like a good spot." Phil said, sliding his backpack off his shoulder.

"Good enough for me!" Pj said, which was followed by everyone placing there bags on the ground.

"So who wants to collect firewood?" Alex said staring deep into each of our out of shape souls.

----

Hey guys! thanks for reading this far! I'm so happy that I almost have 800 reads! Do you guys think we can make it to 1K? Please do favorite this story and follow me. You can tweet me ideas, @realkatinthebox , or just direct message me them. I really do read all comments too. Thanks!

Check out my YouTube Channel! KatintheBox
LINK IN BIO