Is it Meant to Be?

Chapter 6- Is it Meant to Be?

Pj came over and sat down casually on the couch, but I could tell he was fangirling on the inside. I was too.

"Oh, here's your game back." Charlie handed Pj a Zelda game on the good but old gamecube system. Before I could stop myself, I blurted out,

"I love that game!" Way to ruin it. Now they think I'm a nerd.

"Me too!" Pj said back.

I was so glad that my smart ass remark didn't make me seem like the biggest nerd. Hey, Pj seems really cool. I realized I accidentally was day dreaming while looking straight into those bright green eyes. I love those eyes. Oh, god, and he was looking right back at me. This may sound crazy, but I think I'm falling for Pj Luguori.

Charlie's P.O.V

Yes, everything is working out perfectly. Now all I need to do is get them alone...but how?

Pj's P.O.V

I tried to sit down on the couch casually but I was extreme fan girling, I mean, this is Kat Savanna were talking about, and she was in my flat. My flat. Never in my wildest dreams would I of expected this. Charlie had to have something to do with this, but I love him for it. I had so many questions, but of course as I was thinking all this as I was staring straight into her adventurous hazel eyes. Those hazel eyes. I really liked them in her videos, but in real life, I loved them. I think I am falling in love with Kat Savanna.

Kat's P.O.V

I could've sat here for hours, but then Charlie spoke up.

"Hey, Peej, I'm going to go and use the loo, be right back."

He got up out of the middle seat in the couch and went to the bathroom. (or loo) After a moment, Pj broke the silence.

" So I thought you lived in America. what are you doing in London?", He asked.

" Actually, I'm moved here a couple of days ago in Summerwood complex, if you know where that is." I answered shyly.

"Yea, that's where Dan and Phil live."

What?! I live where Dan and Phil live? This may of easily been the best choice of my life, I thought

"Oh, cool." I tried to answer casually, but I think he could tell I was fangirling inside.

"So." I began. "Kickthepj. I really do love your channel. Your short films are just brilliant."

"Thank's I could say the same about you." What? He likes my channel? I think I just might die.

"Thanks."

Charlie just walked back into the room, but before sitting down, announced:

"Alright, well, I've got to get on home to film a video, but Kat, if you want to stay here, I could pick you up later maybe? I know you and Pj have a lot you want to talk about." Charlie said slipping his hands into his pockets.

" Sounds good." I responded excitedly.

" I actually could take Kat home if it would be more convenient.." he trailed off.

" That's fine by me!" I said.

" Alright, well I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow Kat?" Charlie asked.

"Most defiantly." I responded.

" See you Peej, bye Kat!" Charlie waved as he exited out the front door. I have so many questions to ask Pj but my thoughts were interrupted by a warm kiss on the lips as he carefully laid his hand on the back of my neck.

---

How did you like the ending? Do you like where this is going?Finally, the two main characters meet! Am I right? please do comment in what you think, it would help so much, just to even give your opinion. Thanks for reading!

Check out my YouTube Channel! KatintheBox
LINKS IN BIO