The Tent Situation

Chapter 12- The Tent Situation

Getting all the tents set up consisted of the phrases, How does this work?, and, That doesn't look right..., until they were somewhat usable. I decided to do a short vlog for my Kittens.

I pulled my small camera out of my bag and turned it on me.

" Hello Kittens, as you know I have moved to London and right now I am joined by my barbershop quartet of Youtubers plus three! Helloooo..." I sang and then turned the camera to Peej sitting next to me. " Heyyyyy..." He sang in a slightly higher note.

"What's uppppp..." Dan sang. I turned it to everyone else and then closed the camera. "I don't sing, I perform." Phil said, proudly.

We decided to try and get the fire started, and since none of us were experienced campers, it would be a difficult feat.

About 10 minutes later after several try and fails, Alex began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Dan asked smiling.

He continued to laugh, and then Carrie joined in, full on laughter now.

"I've...hehe...had a lighter the whole time and I've been watching you kids

struggle for 10 minutes to get it started!" He held the lighter up, still laughing.

"I'll be taking that!" I said with a smile and lit the fire. It began small and then got to a comfortable size and we all sat around the warmth as the night began to get colder than it already was in the shadows of the forest.

"It sure is cold." I said as there was a shiver down my spine.

"Have my jumper." Pj said, handing it over.

"Are you sure?" I asked, secretly wanting its warmth, but not wanting to be rude.

" Of course, I'm practically a human heater." he said placing it around my shoulders. I suddenly felt a rush a warmth throughout my body.

"Thank you." I said.

He nodded in welcome.

I looked around to see if anyone saw Pj's generosity. Everyone was deep in conversation...except for Phil. We made eye contact and then he looked away quickly and scooted over to Dan like nothing happened.

What's going on with him? I thought.

I shook it off.

We talked, laughed, and had a good time for around an hour until I felt a wet drop on my nose. And then another on my arm.

"Looks like it's starting to rain." Carrie said putting out her hand to feel the large raindrops falling from the trees.

"I guess this is a good time as any, so who's sleeping in what tents?" Charlie said questioningly.

---

Hey guys! Thanks you so much for reading this far! This book has been a lot of fun and the next chapter will be the best one yet! Lots of...Romance:) get ready, coming at you in 1-3 days! Thanks again! (800 reads, awesome!) Check out my twitter! @realkatinthebox

Check out my YouTube Channel! KatintheBox
LINKS IN BIO
And YouTube gaming channel, Gaming_Kat