Chapter 3

She could hardly believe it. the Jerome Jarre, the love of her life, was on the phone to her, right now.

"So Kiera, what is your twitter username?"

"@Horanhugs481, i used to like one direction, and i cant be bothered to make a new account"

she was nervous, and when she gets nervous, she talks alot, literally just blabs on and on and on.

She wondered why he wanted to know her twitter. All of a sudden, when she was waiting for a response from Jerome, her phone lit up.

A new tweet

From Jerome Jarre

And she was mentioned

I finally found my little jerhomie soldier! @Horanhugs481 i cannot wait to meet you <3

She could feel her eyes brimming with tears, this was officially the second best day of her life (the first would be when she meet Jerome obviously)

She finally heard Jerome speak down the phone

"Kiera, i think you are very brave"

"Thank you" She managed to squeak out, the tears now spilling down her face

"Whats the matter Kiera?"

"I love you so much, i have always wanted to talk to you, and then you mention me in a tweet, and now you have followed me on twitter, and im talking to you on the phone, and its just so un- real, almost like a dream. Im sorry when im nervous i blab on"

"Your cute, why are you nervous?"

"I dont want to say something wrong"

"Okay, i want you to do onee thing, and i reckon it will make you feel better, now tell me what your dying to say"

"Okay... Your vines help me through all my tough times, and you make me laugh when i am in pain, and your smile is one of the cutest smiles i have ever seen, and i love you so much!"

"Wow, well guess what Kiera, i love you to, and when i meet you, its not going to be for one day, because your personality is unreal, and i will add you on snapchat and give you my number,and i want us to stay friends"

"I would love that"

"And one more thing Kiera, wake up, WAKE UP!"

She jolted upright, to see she was sat on her armchair in the front room, a blanket covering her. She checked the time, 12.53pm. Well that makes up for all the time she didnt sleep last night.

She decided it was probably time to go get dressed, because knowing her mum like she does, she would get sent out somewhere, because of the 'lovley weather' were having.

She ran up the stairs an into her room, sorting out her clothes on her bed, for when she gets out of the shower, She decides to wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a hollister tshirt, brown leather jacket and some army boots.

She went outside her room, and to the airing cupboard, grabbing her favourite spongebob towel. Her favourite character was spongebob, becasue of how loyal he is to his friends, and she didnt like squidward, because he is always so mean to them. She walked into her family bathroom, turning the shower head on. She slipped off her clothes, locked the door, and slid under neath the hot water, which instanlty relaxed her aching muscles. She must have been in the shower 15 minutes before she decided to layer her hair with shampoo and conditioner, making it smell of bananas.

She climbed out, and wrapped her towel around her body. She almost knocked her mum flying whe she walked out the door.

"Sorry mum!"

"Its fine hunny, get dressed, we have some visitors downstairs!"

"Okay, i will be down in 5"

She ran into her room, drying herself and throwing on her clothes. She tied her hair in a sideways plait and applied a small line of eyeliner, and a quick slpash of mascara, and with that she hopped her way down the stairs, and into the living room.

"Kiera, their is someone here to meet you"

The tal handsome man, who had a thick french accent stood up and held out his hand to shake.

"Hi Kiera, you probably already know, but im Jerome Jarre, you wished to meet me?"

_______________

hi guys

i know the whole dream bit was a bit rubbish but you know what i always say

HEY HO, KNOW ONE GIVES A FUCK, YOLO

- JAZ XxxX