Chapter 13 - " you're not going out with him Cailin!"

NOT EDITED

Today was going to be a great day, I could just feel it. Not only because today was the TCA but because I was going to be able to see a lot of friends like Ronny, Liam and Carter. Yes, Carter.

After that night, he somehow had gotten my number and we began talking to each other everyday. Not only text messages but nightly phone calls too.

He wanted to take me out on a date but because of our busy schedules, it was difficult. While he was filming a movie, I was promoted the band's album.

I truly did want to go on a date with him, mostly because he was the kind of guy that I needed in my life. Someone who genuinely cared about me. But partly because I needed yo take my mind off Harry.

Since that night, we hadn't said a word to each other, not even in interviews. I couldn't bare it. Every time I took a look at him, it reminded me that I was just an object to him. I sometimes blamed myself because I got myself in this situation. I was the one who let all this happened. Who slept with Harry, several times. Who was the whore that was stabbing Lia in the back.

But in this moment I was just glad that the world didn't know about it. If it ever got out, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

It wouldn't ever happen again, I promised myself. I deserved better.

" you okay there Cailin?" a petite voice said in front of me.

I looked up to see Olivia holding up three outfits.

" just a lot on my mind" I shrugged.

Olivia nodded and went back to looking at the three options I had.

" just for today, I'll give you the option of choosing between them" she smirked at me.

Instead of only one outfit for the night, I had the option of choosing two since we were performing. The performance outfits was already chosen but I had to chosen the outfit before the performance and the after outfit. The were all gorgeous just like I had asked her to look for, simple but that made a statement.

" these" I said as I pointed out the dresses.

*

Since the TCA's were in LA, we were all put into a hotel. Luckily I had my own room. After Olivia and the make-up/hair stylist got my ready, I made my way down to the lobby with James.

" so what's going on with you and Harry?" he asked as the elevator slowly started making it's way down with us in it.

" what are you talking about?" I asked back hoping he wasn't asking about how we weren't talking. I didn't want our problems to affect the band and I sure didn't want James to notice. Because if he noticed, anyone could have noticed.

" well you two have been avoiding each other" he responded.

" that's not true" I shook my head lying.

" you two haven't said a word to each other the last couple of days" James insisted.

" stop imagining things James" I said as the elevator doors opened revealing the crowded lobby.

Groups of people started screaming my name and flashing pictures with their camera phones. I smiled and James gave the opportunity to take pictures with some of them.

" the boys aren't ready yet, so you can wait in the car" James said rushing my into the SUV. I didn't even get a chance to look inside before James had already shut the car door.

I looked behind me and there was Harry. He was dressed black pants and grey T-shirt with a black hat. His eyes didn't leave mine as I tried to looked away. But nothing worked.