Chapter 10 - " I'm sick of all these lies"

NOT EDITED

Things had been going crazy for the last two of days. I hadn't left the apartment all that time and I was going crazy.

James and the other guy from the label were planning on what I would say to the media and how I would say it. Truth was, I didn't want to give a speech of anything. I would suck at it.

So we decided I put upload a video on to Youtube explaining everything, lying actually.

" ready Cailin?" James asked as he set up a camera on a tripod.

I nodded.

" everything's gonna be fine" Louis nodded while he sat across from me.

The boys had actually been helping me through all these rumors, even Harry.

When I had left Willow's apartment that night, Harry was still in the car waiting for me. The whole ride home, I cried over the whole situation. I half expected Harry to tell me to shut the hell up, but he didn't. I guess I ended up falling asleep in the car because the next thing I knew it was morning and I was waking up in my own bed.

" 3..2..1" James counted down as he pressed record on the camera.

" First off, hi guys. There been a lot of pictures and rumors circling around about me and I wanted to clarify some of them" I said looking into the camera.

I glanced over and Louis and saw him giving me the thumbs up.

" so a couple pictures got leaked. Most of them are from partying and all sorts. I'm not that kind of girl. I had a friendship that lead me towards that road and I didn't know how to get myself out of that situation" I started to explained.

It pained me to say those things, because known of them were true. Even though my friendship with Willow was over, blaming her for everything wasn't the right thing to do but I had no choice.

" and as a model, sometimes we were manipulated to do certain kinds of photo shoots that I'm not proud of" I continued.

By then, there were already tears in my eyes but not from the information. They were there because of the lies that were coming out of my lips.

" I am now free from those kinds of people who were manipulating and using me. And I'm sorry for disappointing you guys" I finalized as tears streamed down my face.

James stopped recording and tears wouldn't streaming down my face.

" it should be uploaded in a couple of minutes" James said before leaving the room.

Louis got off his seat and sat next to me wrapping his arms around me.

" I'm sick of all these lies" I cried on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry" he apologized.

After a couple of more minutes of crying, I picked myself up from the couch.

" I'll be out for a while" I said to him before walking out the door.

Thankfully my driver was parked in the buildings parking lot so I wouldn't have to deal with the paparazzi.

" where to Miss Reed?" he asked as he drove out of the parking lot.

" Mary Jane Hospital" I said wiping my tears away.

Half an hour later he stopped the car in front of the main doorway. I walked into the hospital and made my way to the front desk.

" I'm a visitor for room 302" I said to the receptionist.