Chapter 11 - " I'm not always an ass Cailin"

What was I doing with my life? Why did I only make the wrong decisions when it came to choosing right or wrong? My decisions were going to blow up in my face one day and I knew it. It was just a matter of time.

I woke up next to Harry. His eyes were closed and his breathing was heavier, which only meant that he was still asleep. I gazed at him for a while realizing that I was way in over my head. I was supposed to be only friends with him and here I was in his bed, knowing that Lia would hate me if she found out.

I looked down at myself and saw that I was completely naked. My bra and panties were drapped over a lamp

Before I could do anything more stupid, I slowly dragged myself out of his bed and began putting my clothes back on. Unfortunetly for me, I got caught as I tried putting my sweatpants back on and crashed to the floor.

"what the hell?" Harry groaned as turned over on the bed. I hoped he would just go back to sleep but he didn't. He slowly fluttered his eyes open to see me awkwardly sitting on the floor looking up at him.

" what are you doing?" he asked still with his head against the pillow.

" try to leave before anyone notices I'm here" I answered picking myself up off the floor, finally managing to put sweatpants back on.

As I looked around for my shirt, I could from the corner of my eye Harry sitting up on the bed and streching his arms.

" Cailin.." he began to say but I quickly interupted.

" I know what you're gonna say, this never happened" I nodded as I grabbed my shirt from under the bed. How it got there was the mystery to me.

" I wasn't gonna say that" he said looking directly at me.

I took a long hard look, just waiting for him to burst out laughing and admit that those .were the exact words he was gonna say. But he didn't.

" what?" he asked.

" I didn't expect that" I shook my head slowly while I stood up from the floor.

" I'm not always an ass Cailin" he said as he put a white shirt on.

" don't make me laugh" I smirked crossing my arms against my chest.

Harry smiled down and shook his head.

" we have a photoshoot to go to so I'll see you later.." I said only realizing that as I kept talking I kept sounding stupider.

Harry kept looking at me and I didn't know what to do so I just opened his door and left. Luckily Zayn and Louis seemed to be still alseep due to the fact that all the curtain were closed and no noise was coming from the main room.

As I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I leaned against my door trying to figure ouy what was going on with me.

Why did I allow what happened last night? Did I really become that girl that let boys fo whatever they wanted to me? Well not boys, Harry.

*

As we drove to our album photo shoot, Harry and I would steal glances at each other. It wasn't the hatred or annoyed look that I was used to getting from him either.

It was more like a smirk that made me intrigued. The only yhing I wanted to know was what was going through his mind.

I looked away from Harry and saw the cutest little moment. It was Zayn holding little Boots in his lap. Boots absolutely adored him and so did Zayn.

I held up my phone and took a picture of the moment. I smiled as I began posting the picture up on instagram.

A couple minutes later, Zayn's twitter and instagram notifications started blowing up. Ad he held Boots in one hand, he grabbed his phone with his other hand and looked through the notifications.