Chapter 6 - " welcome to our new apartment"

NOT EDITED

Two hours after I had managed to go to bed I was forced to get back up because of our flight back to New York.

I was happy to get to go back. I missed the city. I missed Willow.

I admit that I wasn't in complete control last night because of the tequila shots but i did remember every single detail. From the moment Harry yanked me away from the random guy I was dancing with to the moment Harry and I were far too close to each other in the hallway.

Maybe it was the tequila talking but his eyes were captivating, along with his lips.

If he hadn't said my name, I honestly don't know what stupid thing I would have done. But thankfully he did and I was able to pull myself together.

I quickly packed all my stuff and headed for the hotel lobby. Surprisingly the boys weren't there yet. They were always ready before me, always. But I guess from all the drinking from last night, it should be pretty hard to get Zayn and Louis up.

" Cailin?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up to see two young girls. They looked to be about 15 at most.

" yeah?" I responded.

" could we take a picture with you?" one of them asked.

" of course" I smiled.

Both girls took turns taking a picture with me.

" so are you guys leaving LA already?" the other girl asked.

" yeah, back to New York now" I nodded.

" you're living every girl's dream you know" the girl said.

" it comes with a lot of haters" I half smiled.

" that remind me" the other said as she started to dig through her bag. She eventually pulled out a hat. The hat clearly wrote ' I heart Haters'. The hat immediately made me smile.

" I got this for you" she said.

" thank you" I smiled.

" no, thank you" she said before leaving with her friend.

I was starting to feel like I really did have some fans out there.

Soon enough the boys all got to the lobby with their suitcases. As soon as I caught Harry's glance I noticed a change. He was actually looking at me now instead of ignoring me. Maybe our conversation from before the club had worked.

Maybe we were on our path to becoming friends.

The flight was extremely long but thankfully I was tired enough to fall asleep.

*

I was woken hours later with someone shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see Louis over me and looking straight at me. After rubbing my eyes, I looked around and noticed everyone out of their seats meaning that we had finally landed in New York.

Finally.

We all got off the plane and walked through the airport. Just like usual paparazzi surround the airport. This was one of the worst parts of being known. It was scary at time because they were so pushy and rude.

I had created a routine for every time paparazzi started following me. I would put in my hair phones and put up the volume to max so I could drown out their voices.

When we got into the car the label had rented for us, the boys seems excited about something because they were jumping up and down.

" what is wrong with you two?" I yawned while I looked at Zayn and Louis.