Just go, will you?

I have been kinda busy with my awesomepic summer, buut. Now the fun is over because I just told my friend to shut up and dissed her :( She kinda deserved it though. I mean it. So my fun is over~! Cool, ne?! Well, wnywho, if we ignore that part, I had a great summer! This week I have done these things: 

-Starting fire in the middle of the streets

-Kicking two guys into the river

-Getting into a fight

-Climbing the roof

-Jumping over rivers 

-Blowing up mini bombs 

-Breaking friendships (lol. no, I am very sad. *cries*)

Anywho, I don't think that you are in the mood of reading about my miserble life, you want to read the cliffhanger T-T

Btw, Amanda (PandaLovee) helped me to change the entire future of Angels Don't Exist! Thank you <333

=3 

Enjoy~ (THIS IS SO SHORT)

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"How... Why... How? What?" The girl stemmed, not knowing what to do or how to react on the whole scene that was happening before her eyes.

Her loved boyfriend Sasuke had pushed her best friend Naruto up the wall, suffocating him.

Without thinking any more, she drew out a kunai from her kimono sleeve and threw it at Sasuke. At the same time, she screamed:

"Sasuke, back away!"

Sasuke dropped Naruto to the ground and dodged the kunai by just a few inches. (A/N: I don't even know American scales... 1 inch is 2,6 cm, right? :3)

-Misas POV-

I ran towards Naruto with my full speed, ready to catch him before he hit the ground. Being me, I missed that moment and Naruto was now on the ground. I bended down to him and carefully placed his head onto my lap. He coughed, and I could see how much he was in pain because of his face being blue.

I shot a glare towards Sasuke, who only looked at us with no emotion what so... Ever.

I looked down on Naruto, who was already fine.

"What happened?" I asked him, and his eyes immediately travelled towards Sasuke. I looked at Sasuke. "Why did he do that?"

"Because..." He began, sitting up from my lap.

I did even realise what happened, before Sasukes hand was on Narutos mouth, taping it close. I slammed Sasukes hand away and glared at him with pure hate. What the fuck is his problem?!

"Naruto, continue. What happened?" I asked in a soft voice.

-Narutos POV-

I didn't know how to tell Misa. I didn't even know IF to tell Misa. But she looked so concerned.. And Sasuke looked like he would slit my throat.

I swallowed. What should I do?

"U-uum..." I stammed.

Sasuke glared at me.

"I have to tell you something that I saw... Something that had to do with Sasuke... Promise that you wont be mad?" I asked.

Misa took a deep sigh. "That depends on what it is you saw Naruto, I can promise that I won't be mad at you at least." She said and I sighed in relief. Thank god.

I closed my eyes so that I didn't see Sasuke. "I..." I began, and then let it all out at once. "I saw Sasuke kissing Sakura, telling her that he loves her."

Then he did the last thing I would have guessed would happen.

-Misas POV-

I laughed at Narutos words. They were so stupid so I had to held y stomach. Naruto rose an eyebrow and I chuckled.

"That was funny Naruto." I said between small laughs. "But, okay joke is told, everyone laughed. Now answer my question." I got serious again.

Naruto was silent for a secound.

"Naruto?" I repeated, waiting for an explanation of why they fought. But he just looked down on the ground.

"I know what I saw." Naruto muttered quicky and hid his face in shadows.

I stood up, making Naruto lean against the wall and looked at Sasuke.

"Since he just talks none sense, could you please answer wh that all what I saw happened? And don't tell me that it's really because of those lame Naruto jokes." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Misa..." Sasuke whispered, taking a step away from me. My eyes widened for a secound.

"What?" I asked, now with worry and fear of wha he was going to say next. "Sasuke?"

"Misa, what Naruto just said... Was true."

I blinked several times, with nothing to say. My mouth just hang open and my face went pale. I took a step back, pushing myself into the wall and slowly falling to the ground.

"Sasuke...." I begun. "If you really care about me..." I couldn't believe what I was saying. "If you... Really, care, about me..."

The boys both stayed silent, and it seemed to me that time stopped.

"If... You really..." I repeated, more slowly and weaker this time.

I fealt weak. There was mixtured of black and white before my eyes, and I couldn't even concentrate on things I was saying.

"Please leave me alone." I whispered, so quite I didn't knew if they heared or not. "Please,.. Please leave me. Alone."

I closed my eyes and fealt the tears cool me down, or warm me, I didn't even know anymore. I fealt my eyes go gray, I fealt my face go white, I fealt my hands fall to the ground. I let them stay there.

"Misa... Please..." Sasuke whispered, and I ahook my head slowly.

"Just go..." I said. "Just... Go... No matter what, I will break our marks apart from each other. No matter what... I don't want to be hurt anymore in my life. I don't want to."

(You are supposed to not understand anything here, got it? :3 KTHXBAI!)

"No matter what Kakashi said." I muttred and then came to my senses. I cry before him. It shouldn't be me who ceies before him, he should cry and apologize.

Suddenly I chuckled, a new power filling me in, and I stood up and stared at him blankly with a smirk.

"Misa..." He begun.

I began to laugh, loudly and hysterical. (Check out laughs of Higurashi.) I couldn't stop myself, it was like something took over me.

Something dark.

"You are going down. For hurting me. My other self." I growled, and inside, my eyes widened from shok and fear.

It wasn't me who talked. Now I realise what was heppening.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed, but it only echoed in the darkness. Nothing from my scream did ever reach the outside world.

I was trapped inside of myself.

The curse mark has been activated.

-End-

I'm sorry, but I think that I will stop right there.

Yeah, so special thanks to PandaLovee! 

Anywho, SORRY/GOMEN/FÖRLÅT/PARDON/ПРОСТИ!  (That was all the languages I know... Exept for Japanese and French.) 

тт_тт'

Prowmise longer chappys... NO. You know what? You should be happy that I upload.

Now, if you excuse me, I will go and vontinue my awesomepic summer ÒwÓ

Ja~

Dark_N3ko

Is this like one page? ._. (I think so TT_TT Or, one and a helf *cries*)