Pocky!

*w* Misa's P.O.V. *w*

I woke up as the sun shine through the window and into my eyes. Honestly, does it rain here?

I hissed at the sun and stood up, alredy tired. I walked to the window and looked outside, resisting to smash it. There was not a soul outside. I sweatdropped. But it was nice anyway.

Hmm....I want Ramen. Where can I get Ramen? Hm...Im to lazy to go the Ichirakus.....but wait! Didnt I have a cup of ramen in my room? I think so. Or did I......? I thought sleepy. I think to much when Im tired.

I looked into my closet: ...and found a red kimono today. You probobly wonder why I have kimonos everyday? Well, they are short and good to fight in. And my kimonos are special ninja made! ^-^ They have secret pockets where I could hide kunais, scrolls and pockys.

...

Yeah. You heard me right. I am obsessed with Pocky!

And I LOVED my kimonos. If anyone says something....I will kill 'em!

But...anyway, I grabbed some kunais and went outside, locking the door with a seal. Yeahyeah. I know. But Im still afraid that the Akatsuki will come after me. Talking about that, the only person who knew that Im "have been" in the Akatsuki was Kakashi sensei and old man Sarutobi! I mean, nobody else has to know? Right? ...Right?

I walked to the academy, not bothering to hurry. I was anyway early.

I sighed. Suddenly, I was near the boys house again. Well, not so strange cuz we live close to each other, but today there were "only" five girls outside the house. They noticed me staring, and shoot glares at me.

"What do you want?" Some blonde girl asked. I just shook my head and contuined walking.

-_- Time Skip -_-

I arrived at the academy, to see Naruto sitting in one of the rows, grinning. I smiled to myself and decided that I should sit with him.

"Hey Naruto!" I whispered, sitting down next to him. On the other side was that boy with his fangirls.

Naruto looked at me and grinned even bigger.

"HI MIIIIIIISAAAAA-CAN! I MISSSED YOU!" he yelled and hugged me. Aw. I feel loved. "You know, you know that I passed yeaterday!" he said.

"Yeah. Thats why you have the headband, I guess. Im happy for you!" I said, grinning. "So...What happend?"

Naruto began to explain what happend, but really, I just heared this: Mizuki sensei, Sexy jutsu, Hidden Scroll, Iruka sensei, fox, headband.

"Uh....I understand" I said whan he was finished, but really I didnt understand A THING.

And then I remembered what i wanted to do.

"I WILL BE BACK BEFORE THE LESSION STARTS!!!" I yalled, and ran out of the classroom.

I ran as fast as I could to the Hokage office.

¨w¨Time Skip ¨w¨

I stood in the office, waiting for the Hokage to come. Suddenly the door opened, and then Kakashi came in.

"Hey Kakashi!" I said, grinning. "Why are you here?"

"Hmm? I am here because the Hokage is busy. And he sended me here..." he said, putting his pedo book away.

"Hmmmmm? Okey, I just wondered if I can be on the same team as Naruto! Pleeeaaaseee?" I begged.

"Why? They were going to put you on team with Kurenai." He said.