Pervated book

Angels dont exist - ch 12

Recap:

"Is there anything else you want to know?" I asked. "You have earned my trust Sasuke"

"Actually, there is..." he said, standing up. I stood up also. The next thing, he didnt ask.

He leaned over and kissed me.

Recap end.

My body reacted on its own, and I kissed back, melting in to the kiss. Soon I realised what I was doing, and broke the kiss, backing away.

"N-no..." I stammed. "This is so wrong."

I didnt know why I was hesitating. It fealt right. But it was wrong. We have so alike paths, but also so diffrent. I backed aqay feom Sasuke more. But in a matter of seconds, he was behind me.

"Why is this wrong?" He whispered, hugging me frim behind and burying his face in my hair.

A single tear escaped my eye. "Love hurts." I whispered.

"I wont hurt you..." He whispered back.

"And I belive you. But I need just some time." I said and turned to him. I stood up on my toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sorry" I muttred while smiling and silently making handsigns behind my back. "I will think about this. I promise."

Then I went poof.

~Time Skip~

"Where is my Sasuke?!" was the first question that was slammed into my face when I walked in to the house. "Kakashi sensei said that you two went off somewhere!" Sakura yelled at me.

"I...I..." I began.

"I knew it!" Sakura inturapped me. "You raped and then murdured Sasuke!"

"Uhh..." It was kinda akward. "He is just coming home after me because I used a jutsu..." I said shrugging. Damn that girl was crazy.

I walked into the kitchen and Kakashi watched me from the corner of his eye.

"What?" I wondered tilting my head to the side.

"Oh nothing..." he shook his head "You just seem a little... Shocked, or, stiff."

"...stiff?" I blinked.

"Did something happen between you and Sasuke?" he asked and I began fake laugh.

"Hahahah...why do you think so? Haha..h." I laughed while sweatdropping. Was I really that easy to read through?

Kakashi didnt answer, he just observed my fake smile and shook his head again, going back to his pervated book.

"Oh Kakashi senseeeeei?" I said, with shining stars in my eyes.

"Yes?"

"Can I read that book sometime?" I asked hopefully. Now it was hus turn to laugh while sweatdropping

"This isnt for kids!" He laughed.

"Who are you calling a kid!" I yelled, poking the air. "Beware, Kaka -sensei! I WILL steal that book sometime!" I laughed evilly which caused Kakashi to sweatdrop even more.

"Y-yeah... Sure..." He said, obviously NOT believing me.

I got an angry vein on my head and stomped upstairs, to Naruto and Sakuras room. I banked on their door.

"Naruto! Get your lazy ass down here!" I yelled. The door opened quickly and Naruto looked at me sleepy.

"Hey Misa chan..." he mumbled. I looked at him, dead sirious, and pointed up in the air.