You know... That origami dragon?

Angels Dont Exist ch 15

So as some of you (?) have noticed, Ive made a little mistake. Team 7 was supposed to meet the sand siblings before they got to know that they were going to participate in the chunin exams. So I wil make this a little diffrent just because of that. Sorry.

I dont feel like doing a disclaimer this time X)

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"This is the last time I will tell you. Wake up."

...

"Okay then."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I opened my eyes and immediatly stood up from the bed. Sasuke wasnt there.

"Dafuq...?" I muttred as yawning. A clock stood near the bed, ticking. I looked at it sleepy as it showed '7:54'.

I continued to stare at it, until I realised something.

"IM LAAATE!!" I screamed while running around and looking for the Uchiha kimono. I found it beside the bed and quickly took it on. Then I jumped out of the window, without thinking. "AAAH!" I screamed again as I fell on the ground. I began running to the building that held the chunin exams.

"Can't miss the chunin exams can't miss the chunin exams" I said while running. "Can't miss the chunin ex-"

*Bonk* and my head started to hurt.

I looked up at the person who I ran into and saw that he was like a...a...black...cat?

"What the heeeell!" I yelled as rubbing my head.

The man growled. "Another noisy kid, huh?" he said and turned around to face me. I noticed that he had another kid in his arms, or, well, he was beating the crap out of him.

"Misa!" someone behind the cat man screamed. I looked and saw my team.

"Yo~!" I grinned as standing up. I didnt see Sasuke anywhere. Just Naruto, Sakura and two other smaller kids. "Whats up?" I asked.

Suddenly, the cat man threw away the smalled kid that he held and glared at me. He was just about to take me up, as someone threw rocks at his head. I saw Sasuke in a tree.

"Ha ha" I whispered. "Thats what you get when you let your heart win~" I sang on a song that seemed right. (aka Paramore)

The cat man looked at the tree and growled. But suddenly, on the other side of the tree, someone appeared.

First, there was sand, but then, some guy appeared. Thats so cool. I wanna control sand like him. I think I have heard of him. Wasnt the Akatsuki after him? Hes a jinchuriki, I think.

"Coool~" I said with shiny eyes. "Me wanna~~"

The guy glared at me for a second and then turned towards the cat man and WHOA a girl appeared. Whoa.

"Kankuro." He said in a...sorry Sasuke, but, in a very sexy voice. "You bring shame to our village."

The two of them froze. I think that this guy is strong.

"Hey wasnt your name Gaara?!" I yelled uncontrollible. He looked at me with...idk what look it was?!

"How do you know?" he wondered, or like, said without any...feelings? Coldly?

"Weell." I sang. "I have my ways!" I smiled. This dude is creepy, but everyone deserves my smile. Ok, not everyone -_- for example, not that creepy snake guy from akatsuki. What was his name again? I think it was Orochichima...ochimaru...Ochiroma... Damn my memory -_-