Welcome again

Yo I'm back, wanted to update some now that I have some time.

Enjoy

***

I have no idea when exactly I woke up, I was just there, all of a sudden. Maybe I never really blacked out, but I dont remember anything: how I got here or why the fuck I am atually here, back in this hell hole. One thing I was really certain of: whatever I thought that I would do now, I would regret everything. I, clrearly, didn't have a brain when even thinking about cominghere agin. Well... Lets just say that Im fucked now. Because right now, all my plans and whatever I was thinking, were simply GONE.

So, let me explain in what kind of situation I was in at the moment. I was sitting at a chair, and ordinary, wooden chair. Next to a reall, really large table. Let me tell you some things. One, I was tied up, tied to the chair, really really hard. Two, these were not simple ropes. They drained you on power if you tried to get out, and honestly, I wouldnt make the same mistake twice. The room I was in was quite dark, only lightened up by some candles that stood on the table. To be completely honest with you, it looked like a preparation to an orgy. Note, to have an orgy you have to be at least six people. Which we probably were, if some memberd of the Akatsuki didn't get slaughtered off. I was almost hoping that they did.

Maybe they actually dont realise that I was conscious, I mean, I've been sitting here for maybe one hour (or maybe even for days but idk I didnt feel that hungry) and I havent even made any noises. Well lets just stop being a pussy over here and just.... Um. Lets try this.

"Hey you assholes! I'm free and I'm about to let it go! Let my power go! And I'm stroOoOooOooOoOong!" I screamed as lud as I could, with vibration on the 'o's. I heard some noise just outside the room, as if somebody on guard woke up and fell down. Well, I doubt it since its the Akatsuki, but who knows. Maybe they got a few clumpsy asses.

I squinted my eyes as the door opened, and a bright, white, light came into my sight. i couldn't see who it was, and a few seconds later, some more people appeared. I heard some voices:

"No, Tobi, Deidara and.. Konan. You thee stay out. She doesn't know you yet, and... this is a personal matter."

Who... was it? His voice was dark. Much darker than it was before... Pein. Of course; who would command every single one of them like that? Only our, I mean... their, leader, Pein.

I heard some complainings, but then the door shut. And my eyes focused on the dark. Of course, I recognised them all. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. All.

Shivers ran down my back as I remembered the strongest memory I had with one particular member of this group. When the DNA entered me; I remember it very well. Orochimaru. I looked at them, looked agin, and again and again. But he wasn't there. What the hell...?

Then, they sat down in silence around the table. I finally looked up, and met them in the eyes. It was a long stare, on each one of them. I stopped on someone particular. Itachi.

Well, what could I say about him? He was pretty much the only one who ignored me most of the times. I was really thankful for that because I knew how strong he was- infact, I believe he could be as strong as Pein, if not stronger- and I didnt really want to be his punchbag and target.

'Okay Misa keep your cool... Keep your cool. I cant do anything to them, but they can do so much to me. Just... Keep you mouth shut and you will do fine.'

I looked down on my knees, feeling my cheeks heaten up. Damn it... Why am I blushing? I should be full with utter anger and hate, but instead I am embarassed? Who the hell am I

Finally, the silence was broken

"Hello... Misa. It was a long time ago that we saw you." Pein greeted.

I wanted to ignore him, but knew I wouldn't be able to.

"...You know, just a couple of years." I said quietly but full with sarcasm. Not that long time ago, actually. What was it? Three years? Thats nothing!

I looked up and saw neither hatred nor evil, just caring faces. What was this all about? Didn't they just want me back because I was one of their (Orochimaru's) best experiments that succeeded?

"Well? Why did you bring me back here?" I asked, slowly and varefully. Not making a single mistake so that they wouldnt freak out.

"I see you got our little 'threat'... That was, um, one of members pranks. I apologise for that." Pein answered and my mouth hung down.

So all this time... This wasnt even a real threat? And Sasuke got to know everything about this becuse of that littlw piece of Akatsuki cloak too... Damn it.

But suddenly, something very interwsting hit me:

"Wait... There's something wrong here... Why do you behve like this?" I wondered. Nothing seemes to fall in place. This was very weird. They were too nice... Almost, like my (ruined) childhood didn't matter or never even existed.

"This is... Very hard to explain, But I will do my best. This is not what you think it is. Nothing of what you remember is...true." He said. I didn't understand.

He continued:

"Now, theres someone I would want you to meet before that. I didn't know anything about this, and it was again every rule I ever made upon this organization... But..."

He took a pause;

"Just... See for yourself. She will explain everything."

Suddenly, my head hurt like it had been hit by an extremly hard object, and the ropes that bund me to the chair were gone. I looked at my hands. There were res marks from where the rope was, but nothing major.

"You may go out through that door." Pain said and mentioned the door where thw three othee members had go through.

After a while of silence, I stood up, questioning myself if this really wasnt a trap. Slowly, I made my way to the door. I glanced over my shoulder to see Itachi's red Sharingan eyes blazing at me through the dark. I quickly looked forward, and pushed the door. It opened.

A quick, bright, light hit my eyes and made me flinch, just a little bit. At first, I didnt see anything, but then I saw a couple of people standing there- which I did not recognise. But it was only two people. A blonde guy with one eye covered, and one in some kind of pumpkin-orange mask. These were probably the new guys.

I waited in silence, letting the door behind me close. They both looked at me and then at eachother. Then, the blond guy raised his hand to his mouth and shouted for someone behind him:

"Konan-san, she's here."

Something was very familiar with that name... But I couldnt get my finger on what exactly.

Then let me, and another door opened in the room. In came a woman, also dressed as a member of the Akatsuki.

Of course, I knew this woman. I knew her too well by now. This woman her saved my life, lectured me, talked to me uncountable times.

This was the woman from my dreams.

*~*~*~*~*

Hey hope you enjoyed this very small chapter~ please comment and say what you think and such!

Dark_N3ko