Absolutly fake!

• Dedicated to Eien14andOAliceInWonderlandO

Angels dont exist - ch 8

ENJOY.

Recap:

Then I heard that strange sound I heard just once in my life. Flaxing.

I looked behind me, and saw, that from my back, two gigant white wings came out, ripping two holes in my kimono.

I screamed.

Recap end.

I couldent believe my eyes. After all these years...why did they come out just now?!

I stopped screaming and held my head in my hands. What exactly happend...? I looked down at the others, but I was so high up that I couldent even see their reactions. Probobly shocked, as much as I am.

I looked at my hair, but, Iit was the same. Kt didnt change colour. The transformation didnt transform the whole me.

But now the question that lasts: How can I come down?

Can I control these things?

I concentrated and made all my chakra go to the wings. Then I just tried to manipulate them with my mind.

At first, I didnt feel anything at all. But then, I could almost move the wings. And it was easiar than I thought it would be. I cant really explain how, but I could controll where I would fly.

I flew i circles, just to test if they were not broken somehow. Then I gentally landed to earth. I opened my eyes that I held close, and saw everyone shocked expression.

They stared at me. And strared. And stared. I rolled my eyes at them and made my chakra go away from my wings, at the same time imagining them just go away.

And, how strange it didnt sound like, they just went poof! I shrugged to myself and decided to break the akward silence, but Naruto was before me.

"OMG! Misa chan can fly!" He yelled with sparkling eyes. I just nodded for an answer, and saw that Kakashis look meant that he wanted to talk to me.

"Now...Continue to work with whatever I told you to do, and I want to talk to you Misa." He said and the rest of the team nodded, with curiousity in their eyes.

As soon as they began to train a little farther away, Kakashi broke the silence.

"So it appears as you werent hallucinating at all." he said.

"Appears so." I answered, crossing my arms. It was freezing up there!

"Intresting..." Kakasi muttred, looking at me.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That you just got the wings, and nothing else." He said. I was just silent at that. "Well, I have to send a ninja bird back to Konoha about this. You stay here, and make sure that you sont fly away again."

I sweatdropped but nodded. Kakashi then went away.

I sat there, watching as everybody failed, well not Sakura, she manedged to walk up on the first try.

As I sat there, alone, (as Sakura walked back to the house) I felt looks on me from the boys. I knew that they heard something from Kakashis and mine conversation, but I was glad that they didnt bring it up.

Soon they brought their attention back to the tree climbing/walking thing. I realised that it was dark now.

"Guys!" I called Naruto and Sasuke. They didnt hear me. I walked to the tree that Sasuke was training on.

"Hey!" I yelled to him. He was on his way to run up in the tree, bu failed as I called him. He, halfway through, just cancelled his chakra flow.

And guess what happend next?