But he said that he's coming
_me

" Keep dreaming"
_jimin.

Bye😑.
_ me.

I switched my phone off and waited.

thirty minutes passed...

45 mins passed....

An hour has passed by..

Only 45 mins to-

"Aera!" I turned my head and saw Jungkook standing there while panting hard.

" Oh my god. You are quite early." I said and pulled him to sit with me

" Yes. Can't keep a lady waiting" he chuckled whilst regaining his breath.

" What was it that you wanted to talk about?" He asked looking straight into my soul

" Umm..." I related everything to him and he kept nodding his head.

" That was it. I'm so troubled right now" I breathed out.

" Don't be. Stay calm. Don't show them your vulnerability."

" I'm sorry for troubling you but I really needed a friend"

" No it's okay. So are you planning to go with Mrs Jung?"

" Of course not!" I exclaimed.
" I hate that woman. I don't consider her as my family so why should I live with her? She didn't help me in my problems so why should I?" I finished.

" I understand. All you need right now is a good rest. Let's go home. You need to sleep. We'll talk about this tomorrow okay?" He stood up and offered his hand.

I accepted and stood up while brushing the dirt off my jeans.

" Let's go to my house. I can't let you stay alone. Not after all the shit you've been through" he said and dragged me to his car

" Wouldn't your parents mind though?" I asked.
" Nah. They'll probably love you" he chuckled and started driving.

Without knowing I fell asleep in the car.

__
"Aera!" Jungkook shook me lightly indicating that we were already here.

I looked at the house which made my jaw drop.

" You sure that you're not high right now?" I asked and earned a chuckle from him

" Yes I'm sure. Now come in" he dragged me inside.

We stood in front of the main door and two guards stood in front of me.

" It's okay. She's a friend" Jungkook said and pulled me in.

" Eomma!!" He yelled.
" I am in the kitchen!!" A voice yelled back.

" Come to the living room! I have a guest!" He yelled and made me sit down.

I looked around the house. The interior was decorated in gold. An extravagant chandelier hung from the golden ceiling. The delicately painted walls were dressed in numerous photo frames which seemed to be telling the life story of Jungkook since kindergarten. First frame was a picture of kook in kindergarten. The next in middle school, then high school graduation and finally college.

Oh wait! That's the selfie me and Jungkook took in painting class. He even framed it. How sweet!

" Who is she?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned and saw a middle aged woman. A beautiful woman at that. She had a flawless skin and rosy lips. She had a blue dress on with some flip flops. Her hair was a delicate shade of brown. She radiated a warmth which screamed mother.

I quickly stood up and bowed down.
" Hello. I am Kim Aera." I said after getting up.

"Hello dear! Is she your friend Jungkoo" she asked him

" Ah yes. My best friend" he smiled.

We all sat down and I told her all that took place. She seemed to understand.

" I am sorry to hear that dear. But don't worry you are always welcome here! Now you must be hungry, come on dinner is ready!" She held my hand and pulled me to the dining room.

We were eating in silence when aunty said something which made me and Jungkook choke on our food.

" Umm Jungkook. Why can't you make her your girlfriend? She is more beautiful than that arrogant Krystal you know".....

_____
give lots of love to my fanfic loves ❤️