"Not yet. I guess, i'm not hungry." As if on que, your stomach growled.

"Tch~ Liar!" Jimin scoffed before standing up.

"Going somewhere?" You asked  almost immediately.

"Buying food." He simply answered and left the room.

Your stomach growled again and you internally cursed yourself for feeling hungry at such a time.

"Hey! Wanna come with me?" Jimin's head popped up from the door frame as he peeked in.

"No." You answered, fighting with your stomach which was trying to drag you with him.

"Okay then." He replied and closed the door again.

"No wait!" You said as soon as the door closed, regretting your choice from a second ago.

"Asked for me?" His voice beemed again as he popped his head like an angel with a heart-warming smile. A smile that could always kill, you thought.

You sighed and unknowingly smiled at him. It was the first time you smiled after knowing about Jungkook's condition. And internally guilt stabbed you for being able to smile knowing Jungkook's there because of you.

Somehow, you ended up blindly following Jimin into the hospital cafeteria. Walking through the halls of the hospital, you encountered many different types of patients, most fighting some or the other disease in hope of one day being cured. Maybe it was Jimin's plan? To make you understand that you weren't the only one and that there was still hope. Everything will be okay with the passage of time. This little mochi always looked irrisponsible and immature to you but the more you got to know him, the more cooler he seemed. He was the type of person who cared about others more then himself. Rather then showing his broken emotions, he wanted to mend other's. Who knew he was always this warm of a person. In fact, lately you wondered if everyone else was growing up faster then you. They all seemed so cool and warm at the same time. You wanted to become as cool as them, being able to warm up someone's heart even in coldness. Even your best friend, Taehyung, who you thought could never grow up, seemed more mature then you. Were you the only one acting like a little child? Blaming herself and always crying?

"What are you thinking about? Are you wondering how handsome I am?" Jimin snapped you back into reality.

"Handsome? Where did that come from?" You chuckled at his spontanous actions "I was just wondering." You said in a bitter-sweet tone.

"About what?" He asked

"Am I still a child?" You looked down on your feet as you both stopped on your tracks. "Why does everybody seem to be so mature and cooler then me?" Tears brimmed once again and you cursed yourself for starting to tear up once again. "Why am i still such a child? Crying over nothing..... getting irritated at nothing..... acting so.... childish.... hurting people for no specific reason...." tears had already started streaming down your face. You felt like a failure, you felt as if the world has closed up on you.
You felt as if you were always so self-centered that you never realised what happened around you. So selfish to realise what others were going through. Surely enough, life was hard for you, you thought. But was it really? Didn't you just create this life yourself? was your life really that hard? In the end, you loved your parents and they gave you everything you ever wanted. You never lacked, never felt lonely, nor did you ever feel depressed. Ever since little, you were covered with people who looked after you. You were safe under your parent's umbrella. You wanted to go out into the world till now but now look at you, wanting to run away, wanting to break down when you haven't even left that umbrella. Could you handle it? Could you handle the world out there? The vicious world where everyone was on their own?
Thoughts flooded your mind and you were lost once again, being afraid of this world in which you lived.