Starting Fresh

Alright, so this has been a long time coming and I honestly don't even know where to begin with this message.

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has ever read my stuff and everyone who has been super patient with me. 

Now onto the hard part. So if you didn't know already I started writing smuts when I was like 15 maybe and I was so head over heels into kpop that I was determined to write out everything. Now looking back on these smuts I realized majority of them are cringy as hell or just downright disrespectful to the idol's character and for that I am deeply sorry. I have written about many different situations in which I have honestly embarrassed myself, for example My Own Person Hell which is my Suga smut in which the girl loses her virginity in a harsh way that is considered rape. Another example is really all of my smuts in which the girl is seen as a item and not as a actual human being. I know what you're thinking, "It's just smuts it's not that serious." It is very serious to me seeing as it was an old me who wrote it.

Anyway, I am now 18 and a freshman in college majoring in Education to hopefully in the future become an English teacher in South Korea. With that being said, I also noticed that majority of my smuts have some things that are insensitive to Korean culture like the misusing of the language or just simply mixing in random koreaboo words like Oppa or Unnie  and all that. 

All jokes aside, I literally sat here the other day just thinking about my writing and thinking about how to reach my audience. Well If you check my page you will see that this book has over 600k views while my other books that I actually worked hard on only have maybe 600 views at the most. I realized that only some people are going to look and actually take the time to read my other things because they aren't like this one. With that being said, I haven't written a single smut in over a year and honestly haven't even thought about writing more smuts. The only things I have been writing are my books where they are actual fanfics that are planned out with details and all. 

I have honestly lost my passion for writing smuts and for the longest time I hated myself for it. I now realize that this is just a passion that I cannot get back. So with that being said, I am now officially done with writing smuts. I am so sorry and I honestly apologize to all of the people who I promised chapters in the next book because there will be no next book. I am going to unpublish the second volume to this book. 

I am sorry to all of my fans who feel let down right now because of this but I had to be true to myself. I accept full responsibility and understand if you won't follow anymore of my writing. I will however be leaving this book up for whoever still wants to read these. 

For those who still want to follow my writing then I will be rewriting majority of my fanfics and adding more details are just changing the book entirely. As for my BaekYeol and YoonMin fanfic those will be discontinued indefinitely meaning that I will no longer be writing those books but I will leave those up if anyone wants to read. 

I will be making a collection called Discontinued Fics where they will be stored. I once again apologize for this and please believe me when I say that this was not an easy decision to make as these Smuts have been a big part in my writing career. 

I want to thank all of you for being a big part of this journey and hope that you will continue to follow my writing. 

Until we meet again.