Missing You (Xiumin Request)

requested by: 

Its been about  5 months since you last seen him. You face timed him when you woke up just like you two had done every day. Like a normal routine,  it was the only way you got to see his face other than selfies his members sent you. 

"Morning babe." He said in a husky voice

"Good morning." You smiled at him sleepily 

His morning voice was always attractive to you. The huskiness in it just sent chills up and down your spine. 

"I miss you so much." You said 

"I miss you too, it's been too long since I've been in that bed beside you." He said 

"The bed's lonely without you." You said 

"I have good news." He said

"What is it?" You asked

"I'm coming home." He said 

"Really?" You asked

"Yes, I have a flight in a little. I should be back home tonight." He smiled

You squealed like a school girl. 

"I can't wait to see you." You yelled

"I'm so excited to get to be with you again." He said 

"I should let you go, you need to pack." You said 

He pouted and nodded. You blew a kiss before ending the face time. You sat up and decided you needed to make sure the house was clean. 

"Time to see what the inner housewife in me can do." You said 

You started cleaning up and then afterwards you hopped the shower and then got out and got dressed. You put on cute lace bra and panties set and then put on a cute pair of silk shorts and then a cute see through robe. You went downstairs and started cooking dinner. 

"I'm so excited, he's gonna love this." You said to yourself

You finished cooking dinner and put your hair up in a messy bun. About an hour later you heard the door open. 

"Ash, I'm home." He said while walking in the door.

You sat down on the couch and pretended you were watching tv. He walked in the living room and you stood up and hugged him tightly. 

"I missed you so much." You smiled 

"I missed you more." He said 

"Are you hungry?" You asked

"Yeah, kinda." He said 

You grabbed his hand and lead him to the kitchen. 

After you guys ate dinner

"Ok, what's up. You played home maker for the day, even fixed my favorite dinner, what's up?" He asked

"Oh nothing." You said 

He moved closer to you and leaned down to your ear. 

"I know, is it that you hoped you would be desert?" He whispered

"Minseok!" You gasped

Even though he was right, you weren't gonna admit it. You knew he wanted it too by the look in his eyes. You turned to leave but he grabbed your arms and spun you around to face him. He kissed you roughly before taking off your robe. He kissed your neck and you tangled your fingers in his hair. 

"Can we at least do this in the bedroom?" You said breathlessly

He smirked and picked you up carrying you upstairs to the bedroom. He kicked open the door and lays you down on the bed. He takes off his shirt before crawling over to you. 

"I missed this Ash." He smiled 

You pecked his lips quickly and he smiled and kissed down your jaw to your neck. 

"I missed your voice, I missed your body. I just missed all of you." He said 

You moaned softly at his kisses. He unhooked your bra slowly and tossed it across the room. He kissed you softly while running his other hand down your body. He found his way to your shorts and slid his hand into them. He started to slowly rub circles on your clothed area causing your breath to hitch as you arched your back.

"Fuck." You hissed slightly 

He smirked and slipped his hand into your panties. He slowly inserted a finger into your womanhood causing you to moan loudly. 

"My baby, so wet for me already." He said in a husky voice

"Always for you, d-daddy." You said 

His ears perked at the name that came out of your mouth. He inserted another finger and started pumping them in and out. 

"Shit! If you keep that up i'm gonna cum." You said 

He started to feel you clench around his fingers and immediately pulled out. He quickly took off his jeans and boxers then slid down your shorts and panties. He grabbed a condom from the bedside table drawer and ripped the package open before putting the condom on

"You ready?" He asked 

"Just fuck me already." You said 

He chuckled before thrusting into you quickly and going at a steady pace. He kissed away the little discomfort you had and you smiled. 

"Faster." You begged

He smirked and sped up his thrusting pace. He groaned softly and tangled his fingers in your hair. He lifted up one of your legs and put it on his shoulder.

"Fuck baby you're so tight." He moaned 

"H-harder daddy harder." You moaned

He went harder until he was basically pounding into you. You moaned loudly before cumming unexpectedly. He groaned and kept thrusting. It hurt but at the same time It felt so good, the overstimulation was surely an amazing feeling. You gripped the sheets as tears of pleasure streamed down your face. 

"I'm gonna cum." He moaned

"Me too." You said 

He thrusted a little while longer before cumming. You came again this time practically screaming his name. He pulled out slowly and took off the condom then threw it in the trash can beside the nightstand. He laid down beside you on the bed and pulled you close to him then pulled the cover over both of you. 

"I'm so happy you're home." You said 

"I love you so much." He said 

He kissed you softly before pulling away slowly.  

"Get some rest." He smiled softly 

You nodded and looked up at him with hazy eyes. You slowly fell asleep in his arms and smiled in your sleep. 

....................................

This sucked am i right? anyway, I'm thinking about ending this book soon only because I'm gonna have a book two out. I will let you guys know when it's the final chapter. After I finish these requests I have for this book, i'm gonna end this one and start a new one. Please peoples give my second book the same amount of love.