Boss (Jimin X Reader)

(This will be short mainly because its for a contest i'm entering so you can ignore it if you want)

Your p.o.v 

You rushed into the office hoping he wasn't here yet.  You fixed your hair and your blouse in a rush to get to your desk. 

"You have 20 minutes until Mr. Park gets here meaning you have 20 minutes to fix his coffee and have the paper work on his desk." Hoseok said 

"I just got here." You let out a big sigh 

"You know he doesn't like to wait." Hoseok repeated

"Fine, fine." You waved him away and got back up 

You walked into the break room and quickly got the coffee ready, two creams and two sugars just how he liked it. You exited the break room coffee in hand and went back to your desk. You still had one more paper to finish as you prayed his coffee didn't get cold. 

"Fuck." You muttered as your pen ran out of ink

You hopelessly looked around for a second before planting your eyes on hoseok 

"What do you want?" He asked

"Please please please let me borrow a pen." You pleaded

He rolled his eyes and handed you the pen. You thanked him and quickly got back to the paper. With your time winding down you hurriedly finished the paper and handed hoseok back his pen. You grabbed the coffee and file with the papers in it and scurried to his office. 

"Please be open, please be open." You whispered to yourself 

The door opened with ease and you didn't hesitate to walk through and sit the papers and coffee down on his desk. You went to turn around but ran into a broad chest. 

"Shit." You whispered

"Watch your language, y/n." Mr. Park said 

"I'm sorry Mr.Park, I was just going back to my desk." You said while trying to escape from the room

He shut the door which caused you to gasp a little out of shock. 

"You were trying to go back so I wouldn't notice you were running late yet again?" He asked

You couldn't answer him, you were too scared you would give the wrong one. 

"Tsk tsk tsk, you know I don't like to wait y/n." He said

"I-i-i'm sorry Mr.Park." You said while looking down at your feet 

"Come closer." He said 

It felt like your feet weighed a ton. They wouldn't budge for anything until he pulled you forcefully towards him. 

"You're gonna have to repay me for being late." He said with a slight smirk on his face

You looked at him shocked, his gaze, his cologne, his demeanor, everything about him was captivating. You always admired Mr.Park from afar, girls came and went so much it became a trend in the office, people couldn't stop thinking about who the illustrious Park Jimin was sleeping with now. 

"I-I'll work overtime, with no extra pay." You said 

"Now y/n we both know that isn't the type of repayment I meant." He said 

That slight smirk on his face was very prominent now. You inhaled a shaky breath and let it out before slowly gaining the courage to ask him. 

"What did you mean?" You asked

"Well come closer and i'll show you." He responded

You had no idea where this spur of courage came from but you were going to live it to the fullest as you might never get this opportunity again. You moved closer to him until your chest met his. You felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and pull you even closer, you had no choice but to give in. In the middle of all the impure thoughts running through your mind, you felt a soft set of lips connect with yours. As if an instinct you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. You could feel the smirk forming on his lips, he never knew this side of you, he only knew the pure side the one that came into work everyday dressed in a pencil skirt and blouse with cute black heels to match. 

"Do you want me?" You asked

He looked at you as you took off your blouse and slowly slid down your skirt revealing your lace bra and panties. 

"I said, Do you want me?" You asked again 

"I want you." He responded

You smiled and kissed him again before you felt him stand up. He bent you over on the desk, throwing everything to the ground from papers to even a single staple. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He slid your panties to the side and thrusted into you hard.

"Didn't think you wanted me to rip these cute panties princess." He groaned softly 

You let out a soft moan before he picked up his thrusting pace. 

"Come on, moan loud for me." He said, "I want everyone in this office to know how good of a little slut you are." 

His dirty talk was enough to send you off the edge but he picked up his thrusting pace. He thrusted deeper and deeper until you felt yourself stretching.

"Fuck." You moaned loud 

"That's a good girl." He said 

He grabbed a handful of your hair and thrusted harder. You felt yourself clench around him, his throbbing member so hungry for more. 

"I'm gonna- fuck." You moaned

"Cum for me." He groaned

Your breath hitched as you came hard, you experienced utter euphoria for a solid minute. He pulled out and quickly started pumping himself

"Open your mouth." He groaned

You got down on your knees and opened up wide. 

"Say my name baby." He groaned as he picked up the pace

"Daddy." You said 

"No, my real name, say it." He said in a stern voice

"Jimin." You responded

He came, painting your face white with his cum. You swallowed as much as you could before getting up. He ran his fingers across your face collecting as much of his seed as he could and you sucked on his fingers. 

"You're such a good girl." He said smiling 

You stayed in the moment, hoping it wouldn't end but also knowing it would. You never knew if he was serious or not, you couldn't read Jimin, all you could do was hope. 

.............................................................

Thanks for reading