O Come, All Ye Faithful

I had no idea what to write about for S4: E7 &8 so I skipped it.

Can't keep my hands to myselfNo matter how hard I'm trying toI want you all to myselfYour metaphorical gin and juice

No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
Your metaphorical gin and juice

So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice

Oh, 'cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying
~
Selena Gomez
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

I wake up and look to my left to see that Nik is no longer in bed and listen closely and what I hear is a paint brushing smoothing against a canvas and I smile contently, missing his presence I get up and take a shower and get dressed into something he wouldn't approve of so he can take me back to bed.

I walk downstairs to see Nik painting on a canvas and I walk up behind him kissing the back of his neck and he smiles while finishing up his art as Stefan walks in I frown "looks like a giant snowflake." I scoff and Nik calms me down by kissing my forehead "I prefer to think of it as an expression of post-modernism. it's my donation to the winter wonderland charity event." A hybrid walks in the room "you said it was urgent?" I tilt my head as Nik speaks "yes. take this to the mystic grill immediately." I laugh "you want me to be a delivery guy?" Nik frowns slightly " what I want is for you to do whatever I say, without the attitude." the guy scoffs lightly while picking it up and starts to walk out of the room "and be careful with that. it's still wet." Nik says making me chuckle while looking back at Stefan with a glare "Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, you know." I glare at him "nobody fucking asked you, you know." Nik laughs "calm down, my-" he looks me up and down and talks to me through our mind-link "if you don't change I'm going to take you upstairs and rip it off of you." I smirk at him "what if I want you to?" he growls "you want me to fuck you senseless on our bed, little love? is that what you want?" I nod my head but he looks back at Stefan, but not before smirking at me "what is the point of my hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximize on the benefits of free labor?" Nik pauses squinting at Stefan "what are you doing here?" Nik asks warily "Elena is missing... thought I'd talk to Ariana about, but it seems she's awoken the beast" "futos" I mumble and he drops to the ground choking on his blood as it comes up from his throat onto the floor "call him that ever again and I'll end your miserable life, got it?" he nods in pain and I stop the spell backing up and Nik smiles at me gratefully and Stefan stands up "p-please just give her back, we'll stop with trying to kill Klaus." I scoff "I know you will because if you don't I'm going to kill your brother." he gulps and speeds out of the mansion and I shrug about to walk to the kitchen, but Nik speeds in front of me "please, go change we have some business to take care of." I sigh as he walks away from me without another word and I frown before speeding to our room and changing my clothes.