The Reckoning

"Oh I will carry you over, fire and water for your love And I will hold you closer Hope your heart is strong enoughWhen the night is coming down on youWe will find a way through the dark"~One direction 💔🔆🔆🔆🔆

And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark"
~
One direction 💔
🔆🔆🔆🔆

I sigh as we finally arrive in Mystic Falls looking over to Klaus "ok. I take it back that was the longest ride I've ever had to experience" he chuckles getting out of the car and walking to one of the trucks with me following.

I bend down to Stefan's level as Klaus kicks his foot, he wakes up and I sigh looking at Klaus kissing his lips softly and he calms down immediately looking at me gratefully. Klaus sits down on one of the caskets in the sexiest way he could possibly sit down and I look back down to Stefan who's eyes finally open up.

He jolts up and I chuckle while looking back to Klaus and Stefan looks to Klaus fearfully "just give me a chance to explain myself, ok?" Klaus slightly smiles at him "no need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah and Ariana seem to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. the thing is, they've got flawless instincts; borderline supernatural probably why they get along so well. So, I thought we would check it out. See for ourselves what it is you've been hiding." Klaus takes my hand in his interlocking our fingers while walking us to the back door opening it letting in the light to reveal Mystic Falls.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan," I say sarcastically as he frowns looking at the town and I sigh contently  and look around making sure no one is looking and snap his neck "well, he's a buzzkill."

Klaus and I took Stefan to where Rebekah is and he thought that Stefan's "clan" would be at the boarding house but I told him it's senior prank night and they wouldn't miss that at least Caroline wouldn't let them and we ended up going to the school like I said.
Klaus flashed us to the school and we opened the front doors before walking down the hallway to a certain door and I back up with Klaus following and shh him whispering to him "I think she's in there." He smirks to me pecking my lips quickly, Elena comes out of the double doors and as soon as she turns the corner she comes face to face with Klaus and I gasping.
"There's my girl." I glare at him and look back to Elena "Klaus!" She tries to run and I chuckle "that was stupid." Klaus flashes in front of her "you're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"
He grabs her arm roughly and I follow behind them annoyed as we turn a corner heading towards the gym "you put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." She gasps "if you're going to kill me, just do it!" Klaus smirks back at me before leading her to the gym " not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." He says grabbing her roughly by her arm and dragging her into the gym with me following.
Walking into the gym I see some teenagers putting cups on the gym floor and some filling cups up. I smirk before yelling out "ATTENTION, SENIORS.YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN BUSTED. PRANK NIGHT IS OVER." They all groan and I smirk "head on home." I look back to Klaus who's smirking at me as I stop a girl and a guy "you two. We remember you." The girl looks to us "I'm sorry. Who are you?" I chuckle before Klaus says "oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, Dana." I chuckle and she lifts her foot up as Klaus compels her"that's a shitty name." Klaus smirks over at me and I smirk looking into the guys eyes compelling him "if she drops her foot, Chad? I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" I say smirking as Elena looks to me fearfully "don't Klaus, Alexandria— you don't have hurt anybody" I chuckle "my actual name is Ariana Fabron, I found my birth parents." She looks to me sadly and I chuckle "unlike yours, mine don't have death wishes." Tears gather in her eyes and I look at her "oh, don't be a wuss."