Homecoming

{Klaus and Ariana don't have any place in episodes 6,7, and 8 so I skipped them obviously}

Love is a funny thing
Whenever I give it, it comes back to me
And it's wonderful to be
Giving with my whole heart
As my heart receives
Your love

Oh, ain't it nice tonight we've got each other
And I am right beside you
More than just a partner or a lover
I'm your friend

When you love someone
Your heartbeat beats so loud
When you love someone
Your feet can't feel the ground
~
Jason Mraz
🔆🔆🔆🔆
I groan as Klaus's phone rings and pull my lips away from our kiss and see that Stefan is calling
"Portland is fantastic once you can get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people it's literally a breeding ground for werewolves." "Your Father's dead." I shake my head mouthing " the whispers would've told me." He smirks nodding "what did you just say to me?" "Oh, my mistake, not your actual father, and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" He chuckles looking at me "well, first, I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." I zone out until I hear Klaus "I want to see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself." "Well, he's here. Come by whenever." I grab the phone "if you're lying to him, Stefan, One your compulsion will expose it and two I'll definitely make sure your body rots." His breath shakes as he inhales nervously as Klaus takes back the phone smirking up at me "so answer with your life. Is what you're saying the truth?" "It's true I saw it with my own eyes." "I want to talk to Rebekah." "That's not a problem. She's right here."
"Hello, Nik." "Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run-in with a dagger?" "It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you and Ariana. I'm miserable here." "We'll be home soon." "Good. I'll see you two then." I hurry and hang up
"Klaus she's lying." He looks to me confused "how do you know?" I sigh "because she hesitated after everything she said, that and my banshee side never told me he was dead but they did tell me that he got woken up." Klaus looks to me "so... you think they're planning something" I nod my head "I know they are, but we have to stick together no separation whatsoever." He nods kissing my lips and we pack all our stuff and leave the hotel and get into the car on our way to the airport.
When we arrive at Mystic Falls I frown "I hate this place." Klaus chuckles kissing my lips quickly and we make our way to Tyler's house when we arrive Tyler answers the door and I walk in "hey ty." He hugs me "oh, please come in Klaus" I smile "I need you to flood the gym at school and politely move homecoming to your home." Tyler nods "of course, anything you need." I chuckle "great." I grab Klaus' hand as we go to the apartment I rented so I can invite him in.
We got to the apartment and I smiled "Come in." He came in and I headed straight for the shower and brushed my teeth and got into the shower turning the water to a perfect temperature.
When I finish finished I put on my dress