The End Of The Affair

settle down with meCover me upCuddle me in

settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

~

Ed Sheeran
🔆🔆🔆🔆

We left the Smoky Mountains last night and it was a relief but now my bottom hurts from sitting so long so Klaus let me go to a furniture store so he could buy me a pillow because apparently "I will not be allowed to buy anything with my own money as long as he's around" which in my opinion is stupid because if I have my own money I'll buy things with my own money I don't need a man to buy me things.

By now, we've arrived at our destination and I'm the first to get out of the car and stretch out my tired bones and look to Klaus who now interlocks our fingers while kissing my lips lightly we then look to Stefan who steps out of the car "welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus smirks at him while looking at me

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks as Klaus uses his free hand to open the door to the warehouse we're at "I know how much you loved it here. bringing back memories of the good old ripper days." Klaus says looking out the door as a truck approaches.

"blacked out most of them. a lot of blood, a lot of partying. the details are all a blur." I chuckle and Klaus smirks down at me "well, that's a crying shame. the details are what makes it legend." Klaus frowns slightly and I ignore them enjoying the beautiful view before noticing a figure next to the truck and see Katherine and my eyes widen but I keep quiet to protect my friend.

"Chicago was magical," Klaus says smirking slightly but Stefan frowns "yeah. well, I'll take your word for it. like I said, I don't remember most of it."

Klaus frowns and I kiss the crook of his neck smirking and he looks down at me lovingly?

"ready to get down to business, then?" Klaus says guiding me away from the door as he closes it. Stefan scratches his head annoyed "why am I still with you? we had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Klaus frowns at Stefan before we walk past him "we're going to see Klaus' favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem. It's her." I pause frowning "not that I like the sound of a female witch being his favorite but it's all we have left." Klaus smirks "don't be jealous, little love you know I don't want anyone else but you." I chuckle before looking to him sadly "you better." I climb into the car with Klaus following.