The Ties That Bind

{contains sexual content}

I'll wear your winter coat, the one you love to wear
So I keep feeling close to what's beyond compare
The moments waking up, you catch me in your eyes
That beauty on my pillow that holds me in the night

And I would fight my strength to untape my mouth
When I used to be afraid of the words
But with you, I've learnt just to let it out
Now my heart is ready to burst
Cause I, I feel like I'm ready for love
And I wanna be your everything and more
And I know every day I say it
But I just want you to be sure
That I am yours
~
Ella Henderson
🔆🔆🔆🔆

I walk into me and Klaus's room furiously yelling at him "YOU MADE TYLER BITE CAROLINE!" he sighs looking at me "yes, I wanted to make my point, little love" I sigh annoyed "and what was the point?" he sighed "that we're not to be tested." I look at him adoringly "babe, there are other ways to do that you should've come to me about it first." he sighs nodding "you're right, I'm sorry my love" I sit on his lap sideways "babe, I know it's been hard waiting to get your family this past couple of days because we know where they are, but today is the day we get them" he sighs in relief and looks at me as he's about to say something before Rebekah barges into the room and I sigh "did you know that Stefan is without his emotions, still?" I nod " want to pay him a visit?" I say looking down at my boyfriend and over at Rebekah they both nod and I get up and pick out my outfit before walking in the bathroom turning on the shower, getting undressed, and stepping into the shower I put soap on my loofah and wash my body and my hair when I'm finished I grab two towels, one for my hair and the other for my body. I brush my teeth when I walk out of the bathroom I get dressed.

 I brush my teeth when I walk out of the bathroom I get dressed

I go downstairs to see Klaus and Rebekah looking at the time "calm down, will you? I'm ready to cause some chaos" they chuckle and Klaus grabs my hand speeding us to the Salvatore boarding house as we enter I notice no one is inside of the house. So, we walk over to where the bourbon is located at and I pour a glass for Klaus and me then we walk over to the couch but before I can sit down on the couch Klaus pulls me on his lap and I blush deeply looking down at my lap before looking down at him "I could've just sat on the couch like, I don't know a normal person" Klaus chuckles "too bad you're not normal, little love." I smile down at him pecking his lips and gather the remote to turn on the music before placing it back where it was and we enjoy each other's company while listening to music and drinking some bourbon.