Bringing Out The Dead

I went from the ground to the top of the cloudAnd now as I look down I see where I fell into your arms

And now as I look down I see where I fell into your arms

Now I got love all over me
Baby, you touched every part of me
I got love all over me
And I don't want to get it off
I'm completely covered up in your love

~

Monica

🔆🔆🔆🔆

Elijah wipes his hand with his handkerchief looking back at Klaus "you look surprised to see me." he smirks looking at Klaus "I guess it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest." Klaus smirks lightly and I move back to the room where the coffins are knowing what's about to happen "you look like you could do with a drink. and we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Elijah throws his handkerchief on the ground punching Klaus and throwing him into the door and I sigh before yelling gaining the attention from both of them "EASY! WE JUST FINISHED RENOVATING!" Klaus nods and I look away dialing my mom's number.

"Hello?" my mom says confused and I roll my eyes "mom? seriously you still haven't saved my number..." she laughs "I have but I'm kind of busy" she says out of breath and I put two and two together and gag "gross I'm gonna throw up... I was just calling to let you know you and dad can come back to Mystic Falls." she sighs "ok... sorry I have to go" I gag hanging up

I look up to see Klaus threatening Elijah with a dagger and do a spell so it's now in my hand "seriously, little love?" I nod "you're going to make him dislike you more than he already does." he sighs and I place the dagger back into Kol's chest sighing "you know I met him." I look at Elijah "how?" I chuckle "I can touch the casket and go where they are and see them and well, of course, talk to them." Elijah chuckles " How'd you get along with Kol?" I smile "he's actually nice, he's just misunderstood" they both look at me confused "meaning?" I sigh "Kol, does things that he knows will gain the attention of his family because of all his life you, Niklaus, Rebekah, and Finn have been the center of attention while Kol is the child nobody cared much about so he became the sibling that shed blood without a care." they look at me shocked "we never thought about why we just called him reckless while I stuck a dagger in his heart." I shrug "well whenever we wake him up he'll become my best friend" they look at me shocked.

Klaus suddenly looks at Elijah "Mikael is dead." Elijah glares at Klaus gritting his teeth "what did you say?" Klaus looks at him with angry eyes "I killed him. with his own weapon. He's gone, Elijah, forever." Elijah frowns at him "why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." I laugh at him bitterly "well, we're un-daggering them after we deal with Stefan Salvatore." Elijah sighs and I laugh and hear voices "Ryder is in danger... he's in the basement of the Salvatore boarding house." I sigh looking at Klaus and Elijah who gasp in shock "y-you're eyes they're purple? no pink? They're purple"

" I sigh looking at Klaus and Elijah who gasp in shock "y-you're eyes they're purple? no pink? They're purple"