Dangerous Liaisons/my own plot

Make up your mind right nowStop wasting my time right nowDon't lay in my bedDon't play in my headCause baby I'm all cried outI know you'll do anythingThat's why you're my everythingBut lately, you been switching up on meWhy you won't talk to me ...

Stop wasting my time right now
Don't lay in my bed
Don't play in my head
Cause baby I'm all cried out
I know you'll do anything
That's why you're my everything
But lately, you been switching up on me
Why you won't talk to me now

How will we ever get it together

If we don't communicate how will

 we ever make it to forever

if we don't communicate

~

Summerella 

 🔆🔆🔆🔆  

I wake up alone which is odd on my part, last night I told them that we're having a ball and they all agreed and Klaus said he would create the invitations and give them to Elijah to send out and of course I agreed and now I'm confused as to why I'm waking up in bed alone so I head to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and take a shower when I get out of the shower I grab a towel wrapping it around my body and go into the closet getting out a comfortable outfit 

I brush my hair that has grown long into a ponytail and walk downstairs smiling I look over at the door and open it speeding to the dress shop in town I look around for dresses and I find the perfect one smiling I pay for it and leave the shop spe...

I brush my hair that has grown long into a ponytail and walk downstairs smiling I look over at the door and open it speeding to the dress shop in town I look around for dresses and I find the perfect one smiling I pay for it and leave the shop speeding  back home and when I arrive I put the dress in the closet and sit next to Rebekah who's getting her nails done and I look at Kol who's being fitted for a tux and I smile at him through the mirror and one of the nail techs grab my hand and I show them how I want my nails done and they get to work and I sigh annoyed at this day already laying my head on the back of the couch as I'm getting my nails done "Ariana, tell me how handsome I am." I scoff " Kol, you know I can't be compelled." Rebekah laughs and I hear the door open "Ariana, where is Elena? we need to hand her over to the Salvatore's" I roll my eyes and sigh "I'll let her go as soon as I finish getting my nails done." he sighs "ok." and leaves me confused as he goes upstairs to our room "what's going on with him today?" Kol and Rebekah shrug and I groan looking at my now finished nails and speed out of the house and go to the spot I had Elena and once I enter I hear Elena groan and I sigh "I'm sorry I did this to you..." she looks up at me confused "you are?" I nod "I just always wanted us to be close but... you didn't, Elena! why? what did I do so wrong that you hated me so much?" she sighs "nothing... I wanted us to be close but you were the older sister who got to do whatever she wanted." I sigh "you want to know why I got to do whatever I wanted." she nods "because... Miranda and Grayson didn't care about me, they never wanted me... they just took me from my actual parents only to hate me when Isabelle left you with them." she gasps "you knew I was adopted?" I nod "but, every time I tried to tell you Grayson would lock me in my room." Elena gasps and I sigh "I will always see you as my sister Elena, I love you." I take off the chains and feed her my blood." I sigh looking into her eyes "I'm sorry..." Elena shakes her head "N-No Alex, you don't have to do this..." I shakily look into her eyes "I love you Elena, but you won't remember me torturing you for the past week, you were on vacation trying to cope with everything going on... we don't like each other in fact you hate me." I cry and give her back her necklace and speed Elena to the boarding house opening the door I push her inside speeding home.