The sun also rises

There wasn't much for me to write about in "the last day," so I skipped that.

"I've been running with the wolves

To get to you."
~
Selena Gomez
🔆🔆🔆🔆
I shrugged, and Klaus sighs "you need to tell me, love" I glare at him, and he backs away from him.

 "love, I just want to know," I sig

h "I'll tell you when you tell me why you want the curse broken so bad..."

 "after it's broken, I'll tell you" I smirk at him 

"and after you tell me, I'll tell you" He sighs

 "come, little love, I have your sister in position, and I need you just in case these pesky young vampires show up."

 I nod, and he grabs me by my waist, and I say, "wait, I need to change, let me just..." 

I grab his head and mumble a spell going into his brain, getting the location, and Klaus shoves me against the wall.

 "you didn't even give me a chance to tell you why I wanted it broken." 

I shove him off of me before glaring at him. "I can pick what I want to know, and I chose the location of the sacrifice, Klaus." 

he nodded and said, "I'm sorry."

 I nod my head "if you ever put your hands on me, I'll do a spell so that you can die with white oak." 

He looks scared and says, "ok. I'm sorry, love" I smirk at him kissing his cheek before going into the room and picking out an outfit before going into the shower and taking a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair this morning, just brushing it out slightly, and I walk out of the bathroom to get dressed.

 I'm sorry, love" I smirk at him kissing his cheek before going into the room and picking out an outfit before going into the shower and taking a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair this morning, just brushing it out slightly, and I walk o...