Growing Pains/The Rager

You got spark, you, you got spunkYou, you got something all the girls wantYou're like a candy store and I'm a toddlerYou got me wantin' more and mo more and

You, you got something all the girls want
You're like a candy store and I'm a toddler
You got me wantin' more and mo more and

Your love
~
Nicki Minaj
🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
Waking up the next morning was a pain not because I was in pain, but because I didn't want to leave the bed or Nik's arms. So, I stayed in his arms longer and tried to go back to sleep but as soon as I was almost sleeping again I hear Nik chuckle "little love, I know you missed me...but I'm not going anywhere." I sigh "I don't want to get up." He chuckles "will it make you feel better if we spend the day together... at the Lockwood cellar." I nod my head and I get into the bathroom, get undressed, and turn on the water to the shower and get into the shower I wash my body and hair. When I'm finished I get out of the shower and grab my towels wrapping on my hair and the other around my body and turn the water to the shower off. I then walk in the closet and look for a comfortable outfit and I find a denim jumpsuit and a grey crop top and some white sneakers.

I roll the ends of my jumpsuit pants and I walk out of the bathroom and see Klaus unconscious and grab my phone, keys, and a brush and grab some clothes for him and touch his hand and transport us to the Lockwood Cellar

I roll the ends of my jumpsuit pants and I walk out of the bathroom and see Klaus unconscious and grab my phone, keys, and a brush and grab some clothes for him and touch his hand and transport us to the Lockwood Cellar. I pull out the bullet covered in vervain and wait for him to wake up and when he does... he's furious "WHO DID THIS?" I chuckle "it's the council... before I killed Alaric, he outed us to the council." He sighs "well, at least we know Rebekah is safe." I sigh "Nik... I could only save you which means we need to go save our family because they have Kol too and I don't play about Kol." Klaus chuckles "I know you don't, my love." I chuckle and we speed through the woods and Nik stops the van by busting one of its tires and grabs Rebekah, Caroline, and Kol and yelling "GO!" And speeds to me as we speed off towards the Lockwood cellar with them following they all look at us confused "how'd Nik survive not getting caught?" Kol asks confused as we entered the Lockwood cellar and as we all sit down Caroline looks at me confused "ok, so I guess you're not awkward that the council took your family too." I sigh looking around for something I can break and I see nothing so I speed out of the Cellar and to where they are holding my family and I see my brother kill the guys holding him and speeds away and into me and I shush him "it's ok... it's me. Speed to Lockwood Cellar Nik is there. NOW!" He nods and speeds off and I sigh knowing my brother is safe and make my presence known "you know..." I start and all the guards pull out guns and I sigh "calm down, I come in peace. I just want my parents back." They gulp nervously "vampire." I sigh "wrong." With a flick of my wrist, their hearts are on the ground and I chuckle and wait for more guards and I know this is the rest of them and do the same thing. I walk to the cells and see my mom and dad on the ground being bled out and I hurry to them and pull the lock off, opening it I heal my parents and they sit up and look at me sobbing "Ariana." I grab them and transport to where Ryder is to see he's in the Lockwood Cellar too and I smile at him. I look over at my family who's looking at me "you saved us." I nod my head "I will always save you... now we have at least 2 more hours in here lets at least talk... Mom and Dad, How can you get your powers back?" They sigh "it's not gone... we have to take someone else's power... we usually take up to five people's power each." I smirk "I know a coven." They nod their head rapidly and I tell them where to go and I transport with them to Richmond, Virginia and we come across the Fitch Coven that surprisingly only has 10 people in it and as we walk into the graveyard I see the girl who bullied me as a child and smirk "hello, Christina." She smirks "here to die?" I chuckle and all the witches try to look tough and I smile and my mom and dad reach out their hands and chant the spell to take away their powers and they were shouting and pleading for them to not do it, when it was finished they were all sobbing and I laugh and look at my parents "looks like you can transport yourselves now." They laugh at me as I disappeared into thin air.
Arriving back to the Lockwood Cellar I see Niklaus looking at me as I arrive "where's everyone?" He chuckles "they left... apparently after you killed all the guards at the farm Damon came and saved everyone else. I hum and hug Klaus pressing my lips to his "I love you." He smiles down at me "I love you too, little love." He picks me up bridal style and speeds us home. Home? Is it my home again I sure hope so because Nik is my home. I change out of my clothes and into one Nik's large shirts and when I go into our room closing and locking the door I see Nik sitting up in bed and I smirk "well, don't you look handsome." I climb on top of him and makes our centers meet and I sigh out in relief as he moves my hips against his "I'm gonna fuck your brains out, love." He flips us over and I smirk as he kisses down my neck, that night was honestly the best sex we've had in a while.