The Killer

You know what I'd do for youI know what you'd do for meYou will seeThe truth in meMaybe I'm a foolMaybe I'm a fool for youMaybe I'm a foolMaybe I'm a fool for you

I know what you'd do for me
You will see
The truth in me

Maybe I'm a fool
Maybe I'm a fool for you
Maybe I'm a fool
Maybe I'm a fool for you

~

Russ

🔆🔆🔆🔆

Opening my eyes with a gasp I look over to see my parents tied up with rosewood stakes in their hearts and dead I wave my hand and set them on fire and watched them burn without any remorse whatsoever. I then hear someone clap three times and look over to see Ryder and look at him confused "w-what are you doing here?" he chuckles "did you know you have an alter ego?" I look at him confused "when mom and dad knocked you out and tried to take your powers your alter ego came to life and staked them with their own weapons then I guess when the job was finished it went away... you literally can't be killed. Ari" I look at him confused "how long have we been here?" he chuckles "calm down, sister it's only been a couple of hours." I nod and look at him "have you been in Mystic Falls this whole time?" he looks at me nervously and I piece it together "you were working with them." he gulps "and you were going to let me die." he sighs "I realized how out of control they had gotten ever since you let them siphon the power out of those witches, so to protect myself I told them I would help them take your powers... but I figured out you had an alter ego a long time ago." I look at him with a straight face then smirk "now, all we have is each other no more bringing mom and dad back to life. they deserve to be dead as much as I wanted a real family, I guess the Fabron's were psycho." Ryder chuckles and hugs me "always" I sigh "and forever." 

"HE'S WHERE?" I yelled at Stefan who's now on the phone with Niklaus and I hear Nik chuckling and I laugh bitterly "so, let me get this straight I get woman-napped and you don't even care, but instead of checking if I'm ok you go to fucking Italy!" Stefan whistles and I glare at him and he hugs me for once and I smile at him and Nik chuckles "little love, stop being dramatic and just come here." I chuckle "oh, yeah I forgot I could do that." I transport to where he is and slap him "did you know my parents were psychotic?" he sighs "I had an idea." I sigh "I have an alter ego that protects me from harm." he looks at me in confusion "so it doesn't hate vampires?" I shake my head "I'm a vampire... it hates humans." his eyes widen "that could be a problem." I nod "so... what's going on with this Connor situation." he sighs as Stefan calls back and I listen on the conversation "How the hell did Connor escape?" Stefan asks annoyed "I blame my mind-numbing incompetence, but pointing fingers isn't going to help me. you're going to help me." "well, he could be anywhere now." "think, Stefan. he took the hybrid's head, which means he wants werewolf toxin." "which means he plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires." "which is a pity. cause I'm half a world away, digging up a dead hunter, you'll have no access to my blood. and therefore the antidote. nevertheless, his tattoo is our only map to the cure, so your task is to find him, catch him, and above all, keep him alive. he's no good to us dead." I chuckle as Stefan speaks "Damon's been looking everywhere for him. if they do cross paths..." I frown "you need to keep Damon in check." I sigh "it would be a lot easier if I could just tell him the truth." I scoff "you trust Damon with the cure?" Nik chuckles "I imagine he prefers Elena the way she is." I laugh and Stefan scoffs "nice try, Klaus, but I trust Damon a hell of a lot more than I trust you and your girlfriend."  Nik smirks "I on the other hand only trust my girlfriend. but, there is one person I don't trust right now which is why my sister is lying daggered in a box. the more we find out about the cure, the more we'll go after it. nations have gone to war over less. you mark my words-- tell one soul and I will throw the hunter's sword in the Mediterranean and we can end this quest right now. am I understood?"  I chuckle when Stefan hangs up and hugs Nik from behind kissing his shoulder and he smiles "we need to go on a date when all this blows over. ok?" I nod my head and look behind us "they're looking for the sword?" he nods and I grab my phone dialing Ryder's number and he answers "please, tell me you're out of Mystic Falls." he chuckles "yes, I am. I left about an hour ago." I sigh in relief and he chuckles "why?" I sigh "vampire hunter is loose in Mystic Falls and I don't want you there because I'm not there." he chuckles "I'm long gone." I sigh hanging up and I look at Nik and he walks over to finish looking for the sword and I just watch because I'm not getting my hands dirty right now. He looks over at me and frowns "you're not helping?" I shake my head "I don't even want you to be doing this... but since you want more hybrids, I'll support you." he looks at me surprised "why do you always put your feelings aside for mine?" I sigh "because... I feel like I always need to please you no matter what... to show you that I'd do anything for you." he sighs kissing my lips and I pull away "why haven't you told me your family history?" he sighs "because you're going to look at me differently." I look at him frowning "I won't."

Nik told me his family's history an hour ago and I don't see any different than someone who was hurt mentally and emotionally by his father and mother and got a curse placed on him for no reason, so of course I look at him differently... actually I do I see him as a strong man who has been through so much to keep him and his siblings safe and for that I love him even more than I did before he told me.

Nik's phone rings and I sigh annoyed and I decide to listen again "you expect me to care about bloody hostages? " "well, you should. Damon does. so does Caroline, Tyler, Elena. if any of them can get to Connor, then you just wasted a trip to Italy. It can buy us some time, but Damon's getting antsy. so if you want Connor alive, you better get your hybrid's onboard with my plan." I groan as Stefan hangs up "why are our lives so full of drama?" he chuckles and kisses my forehead lovingly "I love you so much." I smile kissing his lips and laugh as he groans "I'm going to have to send in one of my hybrids." 

It's been four hours and Nik looks down at his phone and almost crushes it and I stand in front of him "hey, hey what's wrong?" he sighs "because of me the hybrid I sent in got killed by Connor. let's not forget that Elena killed Connor." I scoff "they ruin every plan we have!" Nik touches my shoulder and I automatically calm down and sigh breathing in and out I look over at Nik "thank you." he nods and I smirk "why don't you give me a tour of Italy?" he chuckles "I would love to." 

It's now 2 AM in Italy and Nik has shown me every landscape, sight restaurant there is in Italy it was an amazing experience especially to be with the love of my life traveling is amazing. I look at the time "Nik... we have to get back to Mystic Falls" he nods and speeds us to the hotel and we touch the huge safe that holds the sword and I transport us to Mystic Falls. When we arrive Nik leaves the safe in the sitting area and we walk up to the room and I get undressed into my undergarments and get under the cover that Nik is holding out for me and when I'm covered up and cuddled into Nik's chest I fall into deep sleep.

The next morning I expect to see Nik next to me, but when I wake up I don't see him so I walk downstairs to see Nik sealed in a casket in the living room and I automatically fall to my knees crying, not knowing what to do because I have no reversal spell for this, I close the casket and my emotions cut off automatically and I look at the door emotionlessly and I see Damon "so, how do you want this to play out? I can either rip your heart out or you can give me the casket?" I scoff "for someone as weak as you, I thought you'd realize not to mess with me or my man?" he gulps "that's why I bought her." I look over to see Bonnie "oh, poor old Bonnie who'd now practicing Expression magic with Shane? hmm, I would've never thought you'd be that stupid." I say snapping her neck and look at Damon "spread the word to your friends, I will kill whoever dares to try and take my man away from me." he gulps and speeds away

"It's time to raise hell in Mystic Falls."

🔆🔆🔆🔆

SO, I'VE BEEN SICK FOR LIKE 4 DAYS! BUT IM BACK!

-MYA