The Five

"Nothing's that badIf it feels goodSo you come backLike I knew you wouldAnd we're both wildAnd the night's youngAnd you're my drugBreathe you in 'til my face numbDrop it down to that bass drumI got what you dream 'boutNails scratchin' my back tatt...

"Nothing's that bad
If it feels good
So you come back
Like I knew you would
And we're both wild
And the night's young
And you're my drug
Breathe you in 'til my face numb
Drop it down to that bass drum
I got what you dream 'bout
Nails scratchin' my back tatt
Eyes closed while you scream out
And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips
While your body's giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss
Then you said
I want you forever
Even when we're not together"
~
Camila Cabello & Machine Gun Kelly
🔆🔆🔆🔆

I drop what feels like the hundredth body onto the ground, but was just the 10th body I drained of blood and look around my house and wave my hand and they disappear into thin air. Honestly, I've just been sending them to Nik's house, I start mopping the floor of all the blood and when I'm finished I hear the doorbell "come in." I look up to see Nik "why, hello Niklaus" he looks at me weirdly "why are you acting weird?" he looks at the floor "are you cleaning?" I nod looking down "I just drained 10 people of blood, and I don't want blood stains on my wood floor so..." I shrug and he looks into my eyes and I look at him confused "what?" he sighs "you've abandoned your emotions. why?" I scoff "because the one person I thought loved me and only me kissed another girl." he sighs "it was a mistake." I scoff "yeah, right. I was already insecure about you two, you know I've been hurt in the past, yet you still cheat on me with another girl. so yes I've abandoned my not because I don't love you, but because if I have to endure that kind of pain again I think I'm gonna kill myself." I smirk "AND SCENE!" I laugh and finish mopping the floor "honestly, with my emotions off I don't think of how you betrayed me." he frowns "I didn't necessarily kiss her, she kissed me." I scoff "well, did you kiss back?" he looks away I laugh bitterly and say "you betrayed me not once, but twice and I can't have you doing this to me every time and I just keep running back into your arms." Nik nods his head and opens the door leaving out and closing it, I sigh and finish cleaning heading upstairs and decide to dye my hair with a spell and I look in the mirror and smile at my new look.

I then take a shower and when I'm finished washing my body and stepping out of the shower I decided to air dry and when I step out of the bathroom I see Nik once again and I chuckle "why are you here, again?" he sighs "because I need your help

I then take a shower and when I'm finished washing my body and stepping out of the shower I decided to air dry and when I step out of the bathroom I see Nik once again and I chuckle "why are you here, again?" he sighs "because I need your help." I laugh "didn't I tell you I'm no longer helping you?" he sighs " I need you, little love, I know I shouldn't have kissed Caroline but once I realized I did I pushed her away and told her not to talk to me ever again." I feel my emotions coming back "are you being serious? or are you trying to just get me to help you." I say while putting on my panties and getting my bra and putting it on while looking for an outfit in my dresser and when I find one I smile and put it on and Nik sighs as I look into the mirror

" I say while putting on my panties and getting my bra and putting it on while looking for an outfit in my dresser and when I find one I smile and put it on and Nik sighs as I look into the mirror

"I'll talk to Caroline myself and if she tells me what you've told me, then I'll forgive you." he sighs looking down "she will, then we'll get back together?" I look in the mirror and all my emotions come crashing back "yes, we will." I then frown looking at my hair "why the hell did I do this?" I shake my head and then transport to where Caroline is and look around to see she's sitting on her couch flipping through channels "bored?" she gasps jumping up and when she sees me "w-what are you doing here?" I scoff "don't bullshit me right now, Caroline you know why I'm here." she looks at me shaking slightly "Alex-" I cut her off "it's Ariana." she sighs "Ariana, I know he's your boyfriend-but" I slap her "you kissed my boyfriend?" she nods with tears in her eyes "did he tell you not to talk to him anymore" she nods "he told me that I ruined his life and his relationship with the only person he cares about." I look at her compelling her "are you telling me the truth?" she nods "yes, I'm so sorry." I scoff "just so you know Tyler slept with Hayley." I transport to Nik's house to see Stefan, Rebekah, and Nik sitting down at the table eating "thank you, my lovely." I scoff "remind me to kill her later." Rebekah chuckles "Bloody hell, why do you have pink hair." I shrug and do a spell and it changes back, Nik looks at me and I smile "room for one more?" he stands up and walks to me and hugs me, I hug him back and I pull up a chair and look at Rebekah "so... what are we talking about?" she sighs "the five." I hum "I met another one after Nik slaughtered them because you know told Alexander that you are your brothers are vampires." she sighs "why do you always take his side?" I chuckle "because he's my boyfriend... I mean you could always go with Ryder, then again he's halfway across the country" she scoffs "w-what?" I shrug "shit happens." Stefan looks at me confused " I thought you just got turned." I chuckle "yeah, I did but I did meet one when I was 16 and he told me that vampires were real and I laughed in his face." I chuckle "now, looking back he did get killed a week after that." I hum and shrug "so, you know their history?" Stefan asks "yes, I do." I say blankly while eating "can tell me?" I scoff "no." he rolls his eyes and looks at Rebekah "can you?" she tells the story and I'm too into my food to listen and when I finish I look up to see an empty table and I sigh getting up to see Nik dagger Rebekah "seriously?" he sighs "love? I-I" I transport myself out of the house and to mine and look at the blank screen on the television. All of a sudden, I see my  parents in front of me "where's Ryder?" I sigh "you were going to take his powers away." I state and they chuckle as I chant a spell taking their powers and they look around confused and I put the magic and let go into thin air and they look at me "w-what happened?" my dad says and I smile "you were power hungry and tried to take Ryder's power away so I sent him away." they sigh sadly and my dad looks at me smirking and grabs me and all of a sudden all I see is black.

🔆🔆🔆🔆

This is basically just a filler to be honest and I had no idea what to write so I hope you enjoy this 

COMMENT

&

VOTE

-Mya