Gina Uchiha

Name: Gina Uchiha

Meaning: Silvery

Age: 12 and gets older as the story progresses

Birthday: July 23rd

Looks: Picture. Shoulder length raven hair, onyx eyes, fair skin. She wears a dark blue shirt with sleeves that come down to her elbows. Navy blue pants that come above her knees. Her shuriken holster is on her right leg.

Family: Sasuke Uchiha- Twin Brother, Itachi Uchiha- Brother, Mikoto Uchiha- Mother (deceased), Fugaku Uchiha- Father (deceased)

Friends: Everyone she meets

Enemies: Anyone who's mean to her brothers and/or friends

Team: Squad 12 with Daichi Shizike, Tokito Senchi and their Sensei is Lady; Guy's sister

Personality: Sweet, fun, flirty sometimes, sarcastic, funny, giggly, shy around new people, can be mean sometimes, loving, loyal, generous, open, not too sensitive but insecure when people point out her flaws, calm, protective, and just a happy person.

Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan

Chakra Nature:

Original- Lightning

Mastered So Far- Lightning and Fire

Skills: Lightning Fire Hurricane, Madara's Furry, Medical Ninjustu, genjustu, taijustu is good but not as good as lee. She learns more as the story progresses.

Extra: Two years after Itachi left for the Akatsuki, he came back to the Leaf. He gave Gina a special box that wouldn't open until her 16th birthday. Gina loves Itachi and knows the truth about him. She has a big secret about that night, that Sasuke doesn't know. But when he left again, she went mad. Gina went on a rampage and broke many things .She felt so bad she cried for hours. Then she got so mad she broke them, she set her house on fire. The fire kept growing through the trees and spread to the inner village. Many houses turned to ash and killed the people who were in them. Kiyoko who was Gina's best friend died and since then, Gina never forgave herself and tries to not use fire style justu. Gina was put in a mental hospital for a year. She loved photography when she was younger, now her favorite pass time is painting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER- I do not own Naruto or most the pictures I use.

Also, rated 'M' for lemons, limes, violence and slightly bad language (I blame Naruto and Kankuro for that one)