EPILOGUE

"Aahhh.... Aahhh.... Randhirrrr.... Am going to die randhiiirrrrr." Sanyukta's screams echoed in the whole hospital.

"No baby, nothing will happen to you. Please be strong." Randhir held her hand tightly, being hell nervous himself, as she was being dragged to the ward on a stretcher.

"It is so aahh... So easy for you to say. You're not the one in pain. Actually its all because of you. I will never let you come near me ever, if I come out aliveeeee..." She was screaming on the highest pitch making him face palm in embarrassment.

"Baby you just concentrate on our baby. See you wanted this day to come early right, now it's here so you have to be brave to make our baby come into this world." His pep talks made difference to her cursing.

He couldn't believe that this was the same Sanyukta who didn't even opt to talk in loud tone, who was now hurling curses and abuses at him publicly.

It has been 11 months of their marriage. They were a lovely couple, though randhir was a workaholic, he always found ample time to spend with his family.

Sanyukta's mom had continued to live in that separate chamber as she had gotten comfortable there but now the door was opened 24×7. She loved both of them very much and the mother-daughter tried to make up for all the time they had lost. But unfortunately not everything goes according to our will. She lost her life to her disease, when Sanyukta was in the 5th month of her pregnancy.

It was very difficult to handle her at that time but randhir didn't leave her side and held her throughout. They had now come in terms with that fact but still never locked that chamber and used to go there whenever they missed her.

Currently they were at the hospital as it was time for there little angel to enter the world.

It so happened this morning, while randhir was taking his morning dose from his wife. His hand was on her protruding belly and went lower and lower. He suddenly felt something wet on his hand.

"Wow baby you are so wet for me that even your dress can't hide it." He smirked idiotically.

"Aaahhh.... You idiot.... Am not wet... My...my water... Aahh... Broke." She somehow completed the sentence between the painful contraction.

Randhir immediately jumped to his feet. He looked at her screaming and then here and there, completely clueless on what to do.

"What should I do? What should I do?" He panicked.

"Idiot. Stupid. Duffer. If you can't do anything then at least call mom." She yelled.

"Yes. Yes. I can call mom. I can call mom." He jumped at his place and went outside, calling for his mother.

So that is how they landed in the hospital on time and now Sanyukta was taken inside the ward as it was a normal delivery. Though randhir wanted to go inside with her but he wasn't allowed. He was outside, pacing to and fro in tension.

"Randhir, why don't you sit down." Said Vidushi, who had come running on listening to the news.

"Leave it vidushi, its of no use. I have been asking him to stop panicking for half an hour now but he just wouldn't listen." Renuka rolled her eyes.

"How can you ask me to calm down. Do you even know what am going through? She is in so much pain. How would you know? Its not your wife inside there." He said irritatedly.

"Oh hello Mr. If you have forgotten let me remind you that I have very well been in this situation otherwise you wouldn't have been standing here." Renuka mocked him.

Randhir bit his tongue and looked away to avoid the embarrassment while vidushi pressed her palm to her mouth to stop herself from laughing hard.

Sanyukta's screams were audible to the whole corridor. The nurse came out after a while but before randhir could approach her, she ran to somewhere. Then she came back after 2 minutes and this time too ran back inside without acknowledging randhir who was about to speak to her.