E L E V E N

The bright rays peeped in and fell on the couple sleeping cuddled close to each other. They disturbed the sleep of our beauty, who crinkled her nose and stirred a bit, hiding her face in the hard pillow she was sleeping on.

After few minutes when she opened her eyes, she got to see a sight she hadn't seen ever.

Randhir was sleeping there!!

She looked at the clock thinking she woke up too early but to her utter surprise it was 8 a.m., the usual time she woke and found him missing. She sat up with a jolt and started shaking him vigorously.

"Randhirrrr... Randhir wake up. You are very late today." She literally yelled in his ear.

"What is it Sanyukta." His sexy morning sleepy voice entered her ears.

Another first!!

"You are very late today. Don't you want to go to office?" She now said softly while rubbing his arms lightly.

"Umhm... Am not going anywhere today. I want to spend the whole day with you and our baby." His eyes were still closed as he held her palm.

Sanyukta smiled at his words, leaned down near his face and kissed his forehead. He smiled with eyes still shut and suddenly pulled her upon him by her arm. She fell on top of him and he finally opened his eyes, her blushing face being the first sight to catch.

"Good morning beautiful." He kissed her head.

"Good morning." She smiled resting her head on his shoulder.

Thus they had the most beautiful start to their day.

____________________________________

It was afternoon when they were sitting in their room. Randhir was working on his laptop while Sanyukta was beside him on the couch, watching TV. They had just returned from the temple, where renuka had arranged a pooja for the well being of the baby and they had distributed sweets and bonus to the office staff. They had also met the doctor again and she gave randhir the list of dos and don'ts as a father.

Sanyukta was lying carelessly with her head on his shoulder. Randhir looked at her time to time and found her full concentration on the TV. Suddenly her concentration was disturbed by the ringtone.

Sanyukta got very angry and started looking around to stop the disturbance. She looked at the coffee table in front and saw Randhir's phone ringing constantly. She looked towards him with an angry glare to find him looking at her already with a confused look.

"Stop that right now or I'll break this stupid phone of yours into thousand pieces." She said through gritted teeth.

"What happened to you suddenly?" He frowned.

"What happened to me? Are you seriously asking that? Can't you see am watching my favorite show that this peice of shit is disturbing me." She glared at him very hard which actually scared him for a moment.

He remembered the doctor telling him about the mood swings she'll face and the way he had to handle them but he didn't know that they would start kicking in so early and so hard.

"Oh..k can you please pass me that? I'll have to get up." He smiled at her sheepishly.

"Yeah sure! Why not? You know what is better? Let me see who is that person and give him some peice of mind about calling on wrong times." She said with now an excited smile and immediately grabbed the phone.

"No Sanyukta. What are you doing, stop." He got up after her.

"Who's this Dr. Asthana?" She talked to herself.

Hearing the name Randhir's face paled out, he almost got numb for a moment but composed himself immediately and looked at Sanyukta panicking.

"Sanyukta give me the phone." He said sternly as Sanyukta ran to the other side of room to attend the call.

"No let me talk." Saying this she swiped the green icon and the call was answered.

Before Sanyukta could keep the cell to her ear, it was snatched harshly from her hand and a shout entered her ears.

"Can't you understand. I said give the phone to me." He lashed on her.

Blame her hormones or his sudden reaction, tears formed in her eyes instantly. Randhir looked at screen to find the call still ongoing. He kept the phone to his ear and left the room to talk in private while she sat there, on the bed, wetting the pillow.

He returned after talking for almost 15-20 minutes. His face held a hard expression that turned to guilt seeing her still there with raining eyes.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath and went towards her to manofy her, as he thought she must be hell angry like before. But as he sat in front of her something totally opposite happened. He had expected some blows and even hits maybe but instead she hugged him tight and started sobbing on his shoulder.

"I...I am really so...sorry randhir. I know I shouldn't have done that. Please don't be mad at me." She said between her sobs.

Randhir smiled inwardly at her another mood swing and hugged her back tightly.

Was she always this cute or it is the pregnancy effect??

"No Sanyukta. Please don't be sorry. I am sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that." He apologized earnestly.

"You are not mad?" She looked up at his face with her big teary eyes.

"No. In fact I thought you would be angry with me." He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"I am not angry." She whispered smilingly.

"I know." He smiled back.

"By the way, who is that doctor you were talking to? Was it really that important?" She asked.

"Yeah... Yeah it was very important. He is... Yes he us actually our family doctor." He forced a smile with his lie.

"Ohh." She muttered thoughtfully.

Why is he fumbling?

_________________________________________

Cute one! Wasn't it?

Who's Dr. Asthana now??

Now I just have two more days to complete this story and a lot to tell so its going to be like a marathon now.

This is the time for you guys to give me your honest reviews. Just tell me what you like and what not, honestly so that I can edit it before submitting it finally.
Please! Please! Please!

aesana0710 ReaChakravarti