S E V E N

Sanyukta's POV-

I am so happy today. Everything is going good. I know the moments we have spent together are limited but they are something I could cherish forever.  Every time I think about my husband I have the biggest smile on my face.

I can clearly recall all the memories we have created in this short while. I didn't notice that I had crossed my room and walked further. It was only when I saw all darkness ahead of me, I realized that I am standing in an isolated long corridor.

I have never been to this part before!!

It is really surprising that even after living in this house for a month, I had never come across this section. It is all dark here with deafening silence. As far as I can see, there was a never ending dark path, no doors, no windows, nothing.

What is this place?

I am now really curious to see where this will lead me. I was just about to step ahead when I heard a loud panicked voice behind me.

"Sanyukta ma'am!!" Our oldest and eldest house help, shouted behind me.

"Ahh!!! Jenny you scared me. What's the matter." I was taken by surprise due to her sudden shout.

"Ma'am actually... Umm... Renuka ma'am is calling you." I could sense the nervousness in her tone.

"Fine but why are you looking so scared?" I asked my doubt.

"No no ma'am I am not scared... No. Just that she has called you urgently." She fumbled.

I got suspicious due to her weird behavior but for the moment attending mom is more important for me. I instantly left with her and if am not wrong I heard something that sounded like a sigh.

I went to mom's room to find her sleeping.

But didn't she just call me?

I turned towards jenny to find her looking even more panicked now.

"Maybe...maybe sh..she slept after sending me to you." She muttered lowly.

"That's OK." I said, though unsure.

I could feel something was wrong but I suddenly started feeling dizzy and went to my room to rest.

_________________________________________

Author's POV

"Where were you last night? I was so worried." She asked impatiently.

Like every night randhir was back to his destination after his wife had slept.

"I told her about Meera." Randhir looked down as she glared at him.

"Why Randhir? We had already discussed about it right?" She scolded.

"I know but what to do I just can't keep the truth from her for too long." He said helplessly.

"What else did you tell her?" She raised her brows.

"Nothing. Just told her about Meera's death." He held her hand.

"OK but please be a little more careful now." She said softly while caressing his head.

"I try but I just can't look into her eyes when I know that am hiding something from her." He sighed.