T W O

As we reached home, his mother gave me a very warm welcome with all the rituals. He had only a mother to be called as family, as his father had died many years back and they had no relatives.

"Sanyukta, from now on this is our house and we are your family so please don't ever hesitate to ask or do anything." Renuka Shekhawat, his mother told ne so sweetly that it made my eyes water seeing her motherly ways.

"Hey don't cry, I know you've missed a family in your life but now we won't let you feel any void, right randhir?" She asked him jovially to which he smiled and kept a hand around my shoulder.

I felt all shaken up at his mere touch and I think he felt it too so he caressed my shoulder a bit in order to calm me down. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, giving birth to our second ever eye latch.

"Yes Sanyukta, mom is absolutely right. I will make sure you never miss out on anything." His serene smile made my heart jump.

He is the one!

"Now both of you go to your room and take rest, its night already." Mom smiled at us.

I blushed at her hidden meaning and looked at him to find him already smiling at me.

I love his smile, dear God!

He held my shoulder and led me to his, no our new room. It was huge, it was like the size of 4 of our orphanage rooms put together. It had a large king size bed in middle, a big sofa with a coffee table in one corner, other side was a door seemingly of a walk-in closet, T.V. on the front wall and a huge picture of his childhood just behind the bed.

Typical room shown in Bollywood movies!!

"So this is our room, your luggage is already here, please make yourself comfortable, am just coming." He smiled at me sweetly and headed to the walk-in closet to change.

I settled in front of the beautifully designed dressing table and looked at my image in the full size mirror, I looked like a woman. Well my hair were a little out of place now and my makeup was a bit messed up but that didn't affect me, my concern here was the red color in my parting and the black thread dangling down my neck.

All of it made me look so beautiful. Though I have never had any particular thoughts about my marriage, but now that I have stepped into one, all of it feels so amazing. I don't know why but I feel so good.

After having a good time admiring myself I removed the heavy chunri that was still stuck to my head. Then one by one I removed all my heavy gold jewelry leaving just the holy thread. Then got done with the biggest task which was getting all those damned pins out of the my head.

As I was done with lessening my load, I went towards the side where my luggage was kept, picked up the small bag, knowing that I had kept all my nightwears in one bag only.

I kept it on the bed and opened it, I rummaged through it and to my utter surprise all my night suits were missing, not even a single one was left, at the very last of the bag, I found a packet in it, well not just any packet but the one I had seen with vidushi earlier.

Now I know what that wicked smile meant!!

As I was busy cursing her with the bag in my hand, maybe I didn't notice when randhir came and stood just behind me with an amused expression.

"What happened Sanyukta? All good?" He asked making me jump at the spot.