I made it out of the busy village and was in the alleyway close to my house, when I was suddenly grabbed by my arm, and my lips were slammed against someone else's. In a panic, noticed it was Kakashi, and melted into the kiss, before he pulled away.

"What's the rush babe?" He asked, and I chuckled.

"I can't talk right now! Besides, I think you need to know that I'm not actually-"

"HEY KASHI!! I LOVE YOU!! BYE KAKASHI!!!" (Y/N) yelled, as she ran passed us, making Kakashi look at her and then me confused, and I giggled.

"You just made out with a shadow clone! Between you and me, tell me, I have to know? Am I a good kisser?" I asked somewhat sarcastically, and he rolled his eyes.
"Oh well... I'm racing Kardama back to the house, meet me there Kakabaka! Gotta Blast!" I said before I disappeared, leaving my boyfriend annoyed.

Is it too late to not fall in love with her? Kakashi thought to himself chuckling, before he went to (Y/N)'s house.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I made it to the door, with Kardama, nowhere in sight. I looked around, before I jumped in victory.
"Haha! I win!!" I said doing my happy dance, as Kardama slowly walked his way to my house.
"What's up loser?" I asked, ruffling his hair.

"You only won because I took a wrong turn, and got lost!" He said in defeat and I giggled.

"Now don't make excuses, just because you got beat by a fifteen, almost sixteen year old girl. That sounds just like Kakashi." I said laughing, and he chuckled.

"What sounds just like me?" Kakashi asked, walking up, looking at the two of us.

"Making excuses as to why you're always late or getting beat up by me!" I said, as he pulled me into a warm hug.
"Did you know, Kakashi used to always be on time for everything! Now he's worse than I am!" I said giggling, as Kakashi kissed the top of my head, through his mask. Kardama smiled at the two of us.
"Oh babe! I learned a new jutsu! You'd like it!" I said excitedly as he raised an eyebrow. Kardama got widened and laughed awkwardly.
"Kardama let me try it out on him! He thinks it's absolutely amazing. You should let me try it out on you too! It may come in handy some day!" I said, and Kakashi looked at Kardama who looked scared.

"W-well, I-if you'll both excuse me." He said before clearing his throat.
"I'm going to take a shower." He said, heading in the house.

"What did you do to him? The face he just had, made me almost feel bad for him." He said and I giggled.

"If you want to know, let me do it on you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Your smile looks as if you're up to no good (Y/N)." He replied and I giggled.

"What? Are you chicken?" I teased and he glared at me.
"Turn around." and he slowly turned around. I got down quickly.

"Wait- I changed my mind I-"

"ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!" I yelled as I watched Kakashi fly up and hit his head on the roof, as I busted out laughing. Kakashi growled at me, making me run up the stairs into my room, with him quickly following.
"Oh please don't kill me..." I said as he slowly made his way over to me, pulling his mask down, showing his handsome smirking face.
"Heh... I love you?" I said getting up, making my way over to Kakashi, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're not a shadow clone right?" He asked, and I giggled.

"I don't know... Am I?" I questioned and he rolled his eye, as I pulled his mask down.

"You wouldn't mind if I kissed you then?" He asked with a smirk, as I giggled.

"Kiss me like you miss me." I said giggling and he leaned down, planting a soft kiss on my lips, before pulling away.