"You know what? You're going, I'm taking you!" I said excitedly and he smiled.

"I'm sure Kakashi is going to take you, and I wouldn't want to impose-"

"Nonsense! You're going. Kakashi can come with us too if he wants too, and if not, then it will be just you and me then!" I said, and he chuckled.

"Well... Alright then, if you insist." He said, and I chuckled.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes Karda?"

"Do you think I should cut my hair?" He asked and I looked at his long light brown hair.

"Why? Do you want too?" I asked him.

"Well, I do believe my hair is something I've been holding on to as a reminder of my past. Recently I've just had a change, I just wanted another's opinion." He said and I smiled.

"Well, it is your hair. Ultimately it's up to you! I think either way you'll look quite dashing! Just do whatever you want to do." I said smiling and he nodded.

"Thanks (Y/N)."

"Kardama?" I asked sweetly, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Now that I have my strength back, can I try out this new jutsu I've been working on, on you? It shouldn't hurt. I just want to see if it actually works." I asked, batting my eyelashes and he sighed, and nodded, as I smirked.
"I've been working out the trajectory, and theologically it should work... I just-"

"What's it called?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Hmm... One thousand years of death!" I said excitedly and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"If it's not going to hurt me, don't you think title is a little misleading?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Ah don't be a baby, and just help me okay?" I asked and he nodded.
"Okay... For this to work, I need you to turn around." I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I-"

"Don't ask questions, just be a man and turn around." I interrupted and he turned around. I bit my lip before smirking deviously. I crouched down to the ground, and positioned my hands accordingly.

"Why are you down-"

"ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!" I yelled out, as I shoved two fingers up his butt, making him shoot in the air, holding his butt, as he let out a sharp cry. I fell to the ground in laughter, as he got up and rubbed his butt.
"W-well I-it w-works..." I mutter out while laughing hard. Kardama waddled his way over to my body, and crossed his arms, glaring down at me with golden watery eyes. My laughter slowly died down, and I sat up.
"Hey don't give me that look Karda! I'm sorry" I said, and he couldn't help but smile at the nickname.

"Just... Never do that treacherous abomination of a jutsu again." He said, and I nodded.

"I won't do it to you again." I said, and he nodded.

"Fair enough." He said, as he helped me off the ground.

"Race you home?" I asked, as he nodded and suddenly took off.
"W-WAIT!! I DIDN'T SAY GO!!" I yelled out, as I heard him laughing.
"Dammit." I mumbled.
"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I said, we started running, through the training grounds.
"You! Go through the village!!" I yelled out, as I ran through the woods, splitting up with myself.

*Shadow Clone P.O.V*

I ran through the Village, jumping over kids, carts, and animals. I was ahead of my actual self, because the real me tripped over her own feet, because she's stupid. One could argue that... I'm her better half! Badum tsk.