Thirty-Nine

"Giselle what the hell do you mean there isn't going to be a wedding? You already got cold feet?" Jordan said looking like a sad little boy.

"Yeah Gee! What the hell!? If you wasn't gonna marry him why did you say yes?" Scottie interjected.

"First of all both you settle down. I mean there won't be a wedding for a while. And before I announce this Scottie I did contact you and JT first but Chloe is the only one that answered."

"What the hell does Chloe know!?" Scottie asked as everyone turned their attention to Chloe.

"Damn Bitch we just came over here to say congratulations and its already some shit. Chloe what yo ass done did!?" JT questioned.

"I didn't do anything but be a friend. Now! Giselle, here is a microphone."

"Thank you. Now Jordan you're probably going to want to sit down for this."

"Baby you're scaring me." He said as he took a seat.

"Could I get everyone's attention please?" I said over the Mic.

"First off I would like to say thank you to everyone who came to what I now know is my Engagement Party. And Jordan I don't know what bank you robbed to get this expensive ring but I love it. Tonight will be remembered as one of the most amazing night's of my life. And for you Jordan that means more ways then One."

"Baby my heart is in my ass please tell me what's going on." Jordan said as nervous sweat beads formed on his forehead.

"Jordan my love, and now fiance, I hope you've got enough experience working with kids because you're going to be a daddy. I'm pregnant baby!"

Jordan's mouth fell to the floor as the room filled with Cheering.

"Gee! You serious right now baby!? Woow! I'm so hap-" Jordan couldn't even finish his sentence before bursting into tears.

I sat in his lap and kissed his face as tears of joy ran down his cheeks. Scottie and the girls were smiling from ear to ear already planning my baby shower, but the sweetest sight was seeing The Fellas crying as they patted Jordan on the back.

Jordan was finally able to form words after a while and just kept telling me thank you. His last relationship ended because the child he thought was his belonged to another man. And now that there was no doubt my baby belonged to him, he was the happiest man on earth.

After getting congratulated from everyone including Jordan's parents I made my way to where my own were. 

"Hey Mommy! Daddy! What do you think?" I asked my very shook parents.

"Oh baby I'm just so filled with joy I don't know how to react. When you and Jarvis broke up I thought I lost you. And then you met Jordan and started to be the Beautiful and Vibrant young woman you were before. And now my baby is having a baby. And I know you're going to be damn good mom."

"Thank you so much mommy. I love you so much." I said through tears.

"Daddy how you holding up?"

"Well babygirl! I think for the first time I'm realizing that you are no longer my baby. You are a beautiful and intelligent young woman who not only is engaged, but is also having a baby. I am so proud and so happy right now."