Nine

"Baby I can't find anything to wear! Help me!" I pouted as Jordan stood in the doorway of my closet with a look of confusion. We were getting dressed to meet my parents for dinner and my nerves were getting to me. On the brink of tears I had thrown the tenth dress on the floor. Seeing my frustration Jordan hugs me from behind and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby your just nervous. Its gonna be okay I promise."

"I know but what if they don't like you? Then what babe?"

"If they don't like me off the bat it's fine, I'm going to do everything I need to for them to see I love you and I'm not jackass, I mean Jarvis." His last remark made me giggle a little.

"Come here let me ease some of that stress." Jordan turns me around to face him before unzipping his pants and pulling himself out before sliding my black lace panties off. He picked me up and put my back to the wall space next to the door as he pushed his love inside me making me release a blissful moan. The feeling of immediate pressure subsided into pure ecstasy. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist as his strokes got deeper and faster. Seeing him in the full body mirror across from us turned me on even more as sweat trickled down his sexy back. His moans let me know he was close as we came at the same time. The feeling of nervousness was now replaced with love and passion. Twenty melt downs later I decided on an outfit.

A ruffled sleeve white shirt that read love with flowers around it and white and black stripped pants with flower prints,and yellow laced heels that matched my nails. Jordan said it made me look like a preschool teacher with a freaky side.

Jordan looked sexy as always semi matching me with a black shirt that had white and gray stripes on the collar and sleeves and white pants with a black stripe on both sides. Before heading to the car he was stopped by and old neighbor who moved to my building and took a photo with her in the lobby.

 Before heading to the car he was stopped by and old neighbor who moved to my building and took a photo with her in the lobby

We arrived at The Cheesecake factory before my parents. My dad called earlier and said my mother was going crazy shopping in Lenox Square and told me to just give her time cause lord knows my mother could shop. They walked out of the mall carrying a bunch of shopping bags as Jordan and I waited for our names to be called. My stomach turned immediately as my nerves came back. Jordan saw the anguish in my face and immediately sprung into action.

"Mr. And Mrs. Howard let me help you with those bags!"

"Thank you son, here I got these you can get the ones my wife has, we're gonna take them to that silver Mercedes over there."

"Here you go baby these are my purses so put in trunk.....and Wooh! You a fine little boy. If she can't handle you give mama a try!" Jordan's eyes widened as he blushed hard.

"Mamaaaaa!!"

"Gina that is your daughter's boyfriend and he don't want you. Let's go son before she put that old lady thang! On you." My father joked as he and Jordan walked to the car.

"This old lady thang! Kept your old butt." My mom joked but. "Anyway come give mama a hug I missed you."

"I missed you too mommy." I hugged my mother close as I had been longing for her warm motherly embrace."How you been pretty girl!?" My mother asked.

"Since Jordan came into my life mommy I haven't stopped smiling."

"Good. He sure is a handsome thang! Now does he meet my prerequisites?" My mother side eyes me and smirks.

"Yes ma'am. And that back stroke...Michael Phelps girl!"

"Ooh! Wee! That's what I'm talking about." We slap hands and laugh.

My dad and Jordan walk up smiling and laughing as our name was being called. They were smiling and laughing which means they were getting along.

"Jordan come help a old lady inside." My mother said holding her hand out. Jordan cheekily did so as my father and I side eyed one another and laughed. Since my man had been taken from me my father put his arm around me and pulled me in to kiss my cheek and escorted me in. Once inside the food was amazing and the conversation was going good. Thankfully my mother released Jordan back to me once we sat down.

"So Jordan tell us about yourself son."

"Well Mr. Howard I was born in Miami but I was raised in Atlanta. I'm actually Scottie's fiance Shawn cousin. And I went to the University of Washington to be a Pediatrician which is what I do now."

"My baby got herself a doctor. Girl how you pull that!?" My mother jokingly questioned.

"Actually Mrs. Howard I'm the one who should be asking how I pulled her."

"She does have her mother's swagger." My dad complimented as my mother blushed.
"How did you two meet."

"We met at Shawn and Scottie's party. I had no idea that it was his house that we were at." I said.

"And sir let me be the one to tell you. The two of you raised a good one, I mean she had me looking crazy twice. I couldn't get her name, number nothing. And if shawn had told scottie what he was doing with her phone I'd still be running like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get in contact with the Cinderella of Atlanta who left me a glass Red Bottom!" Everybody laughed at Jordan's comment. The conversation seemed to be going well.

" So I'm sure you've heard about that Strip club jackass and what he did. And this may be a cliche. But as her father I must ask, What exactly are intentions with my daughter?"

" Honestly sir! All I know is I love this woman sitting next to me. And I will do everything I can to make her happy. My previous relationship ended because my ex cheated and lied about something so special to me that I can't imagine myself doing that to her. I can't say that I'm a squeaky clean person, I like to go out and have a good time but in the back of my mind I still got this girl right here on my mind." Jordan was now rubbing my leg and smiling to show that his feelings for me were true.

"Well son, after this you definitely got my blessing to date my daughter. And I'm sure you have Gina's but I'd sleep with one eye open she might try to give you them orthopedic draws she got on!." The table laughed as we were finishing up the last bites of our cheesecake.

Too full and too tired to do anything else once we made it back to my condo everyone said goodnight and went into our rooms. Jordan and I changed and curled up in our bed together. I laid my head on his bare chest.

"Baby I'm so proud of you. You did so good tonight, I think they love you."

"Thank you baby. I told you everything was going to be okay. And now I'm so tired."

"I love you so much my big strong man." I joked kissing Jordan on his cheeks.

"I love you too my little sexy cry baby." He said with his eyes closed. I watched Jordan as he slept thanking God for this breathtaking man that he blessed me with. Shortly after I fall asleep nestled up to the man of my dreams.