Twenty-Three

I had been crying for at least an hour trying to explain to Scottie what happened when JT came by, but what I was saying was so incoherent that nobody could understand me until I calmed down. Shawn had left shortly after I got there I'm guessing to check on Jordan. I stayed cradled in Scottie's arms  like a baby as I tried to explain what happened again.

"Gee! Now that you're calm what happened?" Scottie asked. She was so scared when I came she thought something happened to Jordan.

"Jarvis came over while I was getting ready for Jordan to come get me and he kissed me again! But I cussed him out and told him there will never be an "Us" again."

"That goofy ass nigga put his funky lips on you again!? He need his ass beat bitch!" JT said as she sat on the other side of me rubbing my shoulder.

"And then he starts talking about he dropped Tika and he wants me and I just kept telling him I didn't want him. But he tried to reason with me saying we had a special moment at his grandmother's house and our kiss was beautiful you know all sorts of bullshit. But I'm guessing the part Jordan heard was after  Jarvis said he could've had me in bed if it wasn't for Jordan."

"And what did you say? Please tell me you didn't agree with him." Scottie asked nervously.

"I said something might have happened and that was so dumb of me because after what Jarvis did he would've had to die and be reborn before his rotten dick came anywhere near me. And he got mad and kicked me out. He was so sad he was crying and that broke my heart yall." I had started to cry again thinking of how heartbroken Jordan looked and it tore my heart into pieces.

"Gee! Girl I think yall just need to regroup. I'm sure my cousin was just in his feelings because he thought what happened with Ashtray, I mean Ashlyn he thought this was the same. You didn't do anything wrong you were just scared that he would do this which is overreacting before understanding everything that's going on. Jarvis being there only blew shit out of proportion and made it worse than what it would've been if you told him yourself."

"Wow! Jatavia for once that was the least hoodrat response from you that I agree with."

"Scottie! you lucky I'm drunk off this cheap ass wine you bought I'd kick your ass. I'm always speaking that real shit."

"Girl! Bye you need to kick a breathe mint in that mouth. But she is right Gee! Y'all had a big misunderstanding. He just needs to be reminded of how much you love his ass. Plus as much as shawn talks about how much he loves y'all together and he should've been hooked yall up I'm sure he's talking some since in to Jordan right now."

"I hope so. I thought breaking up with Jarvis was hard, but just knowing that Jordan is upset with me feels like a part of me died. All I had to do was fucking tell him! Jarvis was a mistake that I wish I could take back. Sure that soft spot for him was still there but he isn't half the man Jordan is. And he knew it too. "

"What you mean Giselle? He said something about Jordan?"

I took a sip of wine and cleared my throat. "He said that I used to fuck with a real nigga but now that I'm with a doctor I think I'm better than him."

"Chile! Please Jarvis Gunther Harris is not a real nigga! He's a fuckboy who co-owns a strip club and restaurant with dudes who make real money. Hell even ruby knew he wasn't shit."

"Exactly! I guess since we talking bout his ass, one of my clients Reesha said his ass still selling drugs cause he can't pay the mortgage on that house. He ain't making no real money." I was surprised to hear that Jarvis was still dealing.

"Are you serious y'all?" I raised an eyebrow to JT.

"Yes! I heard it too. He probably fronting like he want you for a pay cut. Especially after he saw you pull off in that Rolls Royce." It was so crazy to hear that Jarvis's life was spiraling. Maybe what they were saying had some truth to it.