Twenty-One

I spent a good part of the afternoon running around town looking for supplies JT said that we needed for the boutique. But it seemed like every place I went for these supplies either said what I was looking for didn't exist or it was illegal in America. I was beginning to think JT was bat shit crazy, so I called her ready to go off on her for making me use up my gas for bullshit.

"Jatavia! What the hell is wrong with you!? I can't get none of this shit."

"Girl I know you better lose that attitude. You don't want smoke baby! But that's my fault. If you can't get it you can go on home then."

"I know your little short ass did not just threa-" JT hangs up in my face. I didn't know what her issue was but I know she had better get it together before I saw her again next week. For now I was too tired to worry about her so I just went home. I just wanted to be with my man and surprisingly my little brother. In the few weeks that it had been the three of us we became a small family. Devyn and Jordan got along great. It was like they were two little kids running around play fighting and playing video games and basketball. They were my boys and I loved them. The sooner I tell Jordan what happened the faster we can move on with our lives.

I made it home around 8pm. I parked my
Rolls Royce in front of the house and headed inside. As I made my way up the stairs I couldn't help but notice this feminine smell. It was a smell that was familiar. But that was the last thing on my mind when I stepped into my room that was beautifully decorated with rose pedals and candles. I was so confused but excited at the same time. I also noticed some sexy lingerie and a sexy dress on the bed with a note. I read the note out loud so I could truly wrap my head around what was going on.

"Take this outfit I picked out for you and get all dolled up. Your king will be home at 9pm to take you away for a sexy and relaxing weekend in the city. Turn up, and have fun bitch!"

Love,

Your girl JT

I screamed and jumped for joy as I quickly put on the outfit JT chose for me. It finally clicked that she was only trying to keep me from going home so she could do this and that smell was her favorite chanel perfume.She wasn't angry with me at all. More than likely she hung up in my face before she spoiled the surprise. JT was definitely not the one to hold secrets too long. It also dawned on me that this was all Jordan's doing. Now see that's that thoughtful shit that I'm talking about. This man was so good to me and deserved the world and I plan on giving him just that.

As I was doing my makeup the doorbell rings. I checked the time to see that it was only 8:30pm. It couldn't be Jordan because he would've used his key. Then I figured it was my brother who more than likely lost his. He was good for misplacing things around the house. I went to the door ready to cuss Devyn out for misplacing his key on a night like this one.

"Devyn I told you to stop losing your key!"

I swung the door open still fussing but when I realized who it was my heart dropped and my vibe was instantly killed. The devil I had been avoiding was standing at my front door.

"Jarvis! What the hell are you doing here!?"

Without a word he grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to the media room. We stopped abruptly and as I stood still very confused he grabs both sides of my face and bends down to kiss me quickly as if to make up for lost times. I was in a daze until I began to feel his tongue against mine and like wildfire anger spread throughout my body and instantly replaced my confusion. I pulled away from the kiss and pushed him to create distance. My frustration wasn't reciprocated because he still looked at me with want in his eyes.