Thirteen

The next morning after the kiss of death with Jarvis my head was pounding. I rolled over and noticed Jordan wasn't there. I'm guessing he had already went to work. But normally he would let me know he was leaving and give me a kiss. Maybe he didn't because he found out about Jarvis and I and now he's mad at me. Tears began to flow as I continue to lay in bed while my mind wondered thinking the worst.

I immediately jolted up realizing that I never looked to see if he was in the living room. I rushed out of my bedroom and down the stairs only to find that he wasn't there either knocking the wind out my sails. Suddenly the door to the condo opened and Jordan walked in wearing a white tshirt, black Nike shorts and matching Nike shoes. A feeling of relief came over me as I subconsciously jumped in his arm.

"Damn baby you missed me that much. I was only gone long enough to get some more boxes for your move and grab breakfast from flying biscuit."

"I was nervous baby! When I woke up and realized you were gone and that you didn't kiss me or text me and you weren't downstairs I got scared bae!" I was talking so fast not realizing more tears were falling.

"Aww! Baby don't cry I'm sorry you should've just called me. You were sleeping so peaceful I didn't want to wake you." Jordan said full of remorse as he hugged me close to him kissing my forehead. My guilt ate away at me for making Jordan feel bad even though it wasn't his actions that made me sad it was my own actions and lies that had me in my feeling's."Listen how about you eat your breakfast sandwich and I'll run you a nice hot bath. Once you're done we can find something to do since we're almost done packing." I nodded before Jordan kissed me with his luscious full lips as he made his way to the bedroom. After a few minutes he comes back down to grab me and lead me to the bathroom where he prepared a beautiful bubble bath for me decked out with roses and candles.

 After a few minutes he comes back down to grab me and lead me to the bathroom where he prepared a beautiful bubble bath for me decked out with roses and candles

Jordan stands behind me kissing my cheek and neck. He then slides the straps of my night gown off of my shoulders revealing my breast."Damn bae you have the sexiest breast." He says before sucking on my nipples letting my gown hit the floor. I grew even wetter as he continued. He tilts my head slightly entering my mouth with his tongue. Kissing me passionately as one hand cupped one of my breast his other hand travelled down my body. I let out a huge gasp as his two fingers entered my peach. He moved in and out of me getting faster each stroke as my moans grew louder. I could feel his thick erection through his shorts ass my ass moved against it."Oh! Shit! Baby please! I'm gonna cum." I moaned feeling close to the edge. Just as I've reached my limit he removes his fingers."You can't cum yet. Not till I'm finished."He said in his sexy deep voice. I stared at him through the mirror in awe as he sucked my juices off his fingers as if it was the last meal he'd ever have. After tasting every drop he stared back at me. He had the look of a hungry lion stalking their prey as he gazed at me with his low eyes.

Without warning he drops his shorts freeing his erection and enters me. His fast pumping made me moan uncontrollably. I stare intimately at my chocolate skinned king through the mirror as he owned my body. Feeling closer to the edge again he whispers "Now I want you to cum for me baby." Within seconds I do with him shortly behind me. He slides a piece of hair behind my ear and says"You forgive me now?" Between his heavy breathing before he lays a kiss upon my cheek. "Yes!" I responded still catching my breath. Finally we soak in the bubble bath that was surprisingly still hot.

An hour later we were dressed and on our way towards Lenox mall. "Babe where are we going? I hope it's not lenox you nor I need anymore shit." I asked Jordan. "Relax bae I promise you'll love this. He said smiling but still focused on the road. Shortly we park and Jordan hops out and jogs to my door. "Cover your eyes!" He says as he opens my door. I look at him funny before obliging. We were parked across from the mall.

"Jordan what is going on babe!?" I whined. I hated surprises. He spun me around and finally directed me to open my eyes. And there it was, hovering over on of the most popular malls in the city was a billboard with my Boutique on it.

 And there it was, hovering over on of the most popular malls in the city was a billboard with my Boutique on it

My heart swelled with happiness. "They put it up this morning. I left early this morning to make sure it looked good enough to show you. Do you like it?" Jordan asked as he held my hand. "Omg! Yes baby I love it. Thank you so much." I grabbed his face and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. I looked deeply in his eyes and smiled at the man of my dreams as he smiled back at me with the most perfect smile. His enormous love for me made the thought of him leaving me because of a kiss I didn't want from a man I didn't want but had slight feelings for, felt like 200 ton bricks on my heart. Like his ex I betrayed the one thing he valued most. His trust. With conflicting feelings of what I should do, once we made it back home I called an emergency brunch with JT and Scottie set for the morning of my grand opening. I was moving in with Jordan after tonight so there wasn't anytime for a meeting any sooner.