Seven

After a long night of passion I woke up in Jordan's arms still naked. I Laid idle in his arms reliving one of the sexiest nights of my life. The fact that this cocky guy that I met a couple days ago had shared  something so personal and even cried did something to me. His ability to be vulnerable turned me on enough to somewhat act on my urges and damn did he blow my mind. Knowing he would wake up soon I wanted to do something nice for him. I threw on a robe and quietly made my way to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Guessing that the smell of food woke him up, Jordan appeared in the kitchen shirtless wearing his boxers. He wrapped his big arms around me before planting a sweet peck on my cheek.

"Good Morning baby! How'd you sleep?"

"Good morning, I slept good. Something smells good in here."

"I'm making sausage, cheese eggs and potatoes and Waffles. Have a seat i'll bring it to you. " Jordan takes a seat in the breakfast nook with view of the city as he turns on the tv to watch the news. I place his food in front of his as well as a cup of coffee before taking a seat next to him with my own plate. In just a few bites he was hooked. "Wooh! Damn this food good. You tryna get me fat." I laughed at him as he couldn't help but to keep eating.

"I'm glad you like it babe. Maybe I should make dinner for you one day."

"Hell yeah. God must love me cause he blessed me with a woman whose food taste as good as she does." He joked as he smiled showing his dimples. " Last night was intense wasn't it!?"

"Yeah so intense that I just want stay here and do it again. I almost don't want to go home. Waking up to you, and you cooking it almost made us feel normal. Like we've been together for years.

"I did get that feeling too. But don't get used to it." A sad expression took over his face before I could elaborate.

"I mean don't get used to this in this condo. My lease ends at the end of this month and I want something more homie. Not that I don't want to do this again."

"Oh! Okay. You had me a little worried. Listen I need to head home so I can shower and change clothes,If you're not busy I can come back tonight."

"I'd love that. But you might want to bring a change of clothes just in case you happen to get put back to sleep by my lady powers." I teased him.

"If I'm not mistaken I put you to sleep. But I'll definitely bring a change of clothes."

Jordan finished his food before putting his clothes back on. He gave me a passionate kiss before heading out the door. I looked forward to his return later tonight as I started to begin my day. I called Scottie on her break from her job as a event planner. I gave her all the details about last night. She even joked about letting Jordan propose to me at her and shawn's wedding. Once I got off the phone with her I decided to go to the grocery store to to pickup ingredients to cook Jordan dinner when he returned this evening. I even went by Lenox and target to buy him the Burberry cologne he liked and other toiletries he might need. I'm sure he didn't want to use my dove soup and SweetPea lotion from Bath & Bodyworks, so I got him his own. I was already home and got started on dinner when Jordan called to tell me he was done at the hospital and was on his way. As the homemade lasagna baked I ran to my room to slip into something sexy. I wore a long laced black robe with a matching thong and pulled my curly in a bun. Twenty minutes later he arrived at my door.

"Damn baby you look so good."He wrapped his arms around me squeezing my ass with one hand as he kisses me like we've been away from each other for months instead of just a few minutes.

"Baby I went to the store and got you soap, lotion, cologne and a toothbrush."

"Awesome cause on my way over here I was like I don't have none of that shit I just got close and threw them in my gym bag. Hopefully everything matches I was so excited to be coming back and Also in a rush I just tossed stuff in."

"We'll make it work bae. Here put your stuff in the room and come sit down, The lasagna is cooling off and the bread is almost ready." Jordan puts his bag in the room and changes into some black Nike shorts and no shirt.  We sat on the couch nestled up together eating our food and watching 90s movies like Love & Basketball,  and The Best man.  I stayed curled in his arms as one of his hands cupped my bare breast underneath my robe while we laughed and joked and talked about life.
"So hypothetically if we got married, small wedding or big wedding?"

"Definitely a big wedding!! I mean look at the size of your family that was at your parent's cookout plus my family."

"How many kids do you want?" Jordan asked. I could tell by his hesitant tone that kids was still a sore spot considering his ex aloud him to get attached to a child who wasn't his.

"I would really love Four boys. I could see myself being the coolest football mom. "

"I could see that. Your sexy ass cussing out the referee. Then we can get you some pom poms so you can cheer for me in bed."

"You'd like that wouldn't you!? But how about tonight I play receiver and you play quarterback." I stand up walking towards the bedroom door as I drop my robe. Jordan meets me in the room and smacks my ass before pushing me on the bed and sliding my panties off. He climbs on top of me intoxicating me with his kisses.

"If you just wanna do what we did last night it's fine. I  want to pleasure you no matter how." I shook my dismissing that I only wanted to be orally pleased.

"I'm ready...I want you inside me."

He smiles wide showing his dimples. He kisses me starting with my lips and down my breast. He licks and kisses on my inner thighs before locking eyes with me staring intensely as he devours my lotus flower. I let out a soft moan. After tasting all of me he removes his shorts and boxers and slowly inserts himself into to me. He kisses my neck as he moves in and out. Each stroke intensifies the louder my moans get. Feeling myself getting close to the edge I tighten my grip around his neck as he whispers......"I love you" I kiss him as we reach our climax. Being with Jordan was ecstasy to me. Suddenly I was overcome with emotion.

"Baby Why are crying? Did I hurt you!?"

"No it's just I've had the most meaningful three days with you then I have the past five years. I love you so much Jordan."

"I love you too Gee!"

"So much for all those dates now huh!?" I joked remembering I told him he'd have to take me on a bunch of dates to get the cookie.

"No I'm still taking you on all the dates you want. You're my girlfriend remember!?" We both smiled cheekily and kissed before drifting off to sleep.