Chapter 4

"Good morning" Sae greeted (F/N) with high tension "come on! It's Friday! And that person will be here later" she whispered at the end

"Good morning. I slept late last night. I am so sleepy" she responded and it was then Akashi entered their classroom

"Don't tell me, you were-"

"No, I stayed late for different reason but we talked, he asked what we did yesterday"

"So you told him about our Vanilla date" Sae chuckled and it was then someone approached them

"(F/N)" they turned to their side and it was Shouta "you and Ririka are fighting?"

"Yes. And?"

"You should apologize"

"Why?" (F/N) asked him in surprised "I have my pride of my own too. I did say mean things, but what I said was the truth. Why would I apologize?"

"But still, she is your friend-"

"Friends say the harsh and real things. Even I was offended by her words and her actions." (F/N) responded as she put out her notebook for their first period

"(L/N)" Akashi called her that made Sae giggled in the inside "this is from Mibuchi-senpai. He said that it will be the final change and he got only this copy. You can drop by the gym later today to discuss it with him if you want. He said that he only changed some, but stayed with your initial idea. He also apologize that his writing might not be visible to you"

"I understand. But I am not sure if I can stop by. I have some stuffs to do"

"I'll tell him that then"

"Thank you" (F/N) smiled at him then turned to the paper Akashi gave to him "oh! It's still the same. Oh no wait, not much of change-"

"(F/N)!" Shouta shouted grabbing the paper, and because he grabbed it with force, it ripped into two "don't ignore me! You know very well that I don't like being ignored when I am talking! I am still talking to you!"

And even before (F/N) reacted, everyone gasped seeing Akashi grabbing his collar

"Akashi-sama!" Sae immediately grabbed his arm to stop him "If I didn't grab his arm immediately, I don't know what he would do"

"This is our problem, Akashi. Don't butt in!"

"Do you know how serious they were with that project?! Mibuchi-senpain said that he only had that copy! Do you think you could just rip someone else's work?!" Akashi asked narrowing his eyes towards Shouta

Shouta freed himself but laughed as he was coughing "I don't want to hear it from you. Just last year, you were the same. As if you would rip everyone's eyes."

"Then should I rip your eyes out in exchange of what you did?" Akashi midly asked but they all could feel the intimidating aura from him

"Akashi, it's fine. I'll just message Reo-nee later about this if I won't be ablen resolve it" (F/N) stood up then narrowed his eyes towards Shouta "I will apologize if I know I am wrong. I don't know what Ririka told you, but I was offended. And you who didn't know what really happened should shut up since this is our problem. You don't know what happened! You don't know anything! I pity you! so shut up!" She grabbed the paper that was on his hand but it was ripped again "You changed" she mumbled then turned to Akashi "thank you about that."

"Will that be okay?"

"It's not." She chuckled "but I will make sure to finish it during lunch. Don't tell Reo-nee about it yet, I'll do something about this first"