Chapter 24.5

During their 5th Anniversary, first thing in the morning, Akashi and (f/n) headed to register their marriage, and (f/n) finally became Akashi (F/N).

The two immediately told their family about it, and received blessings and congratulations from them. They were about to tell their friends, but Akashi Masaomi already announced the news on their official site, reaching everyone before they even tell them.

"Wow, your father is so fast" (F/N) chuckled and received a call from her bestfriend

"Why you didn't tell me?!"

"I was about to, but Seijurou's father beat us to that." (F/N) chuckled "I'll say it here and again later. We just registered, and we will be having the ceremony on later date"

"He could easily do it, but he waited until now. He was the first one who got a girlfriend, now the first one go get married as well." Midorima commented on the side, and (f/n) heard it and told Akashi

"Leave me alone." Akashi sighed "we'll see them one of these days. End the call, and tell them we'll celebrate our anniversary"

"Did you here that?" She chuckled "well then, I'll call you again later"

"Let's go." Akashi held her hand and they headed to buy the groceries (f/n) needed.

~

"Seijurou-sama, (F/N)-sama, welcome back" the front lady greeted them "parcels arrived for the two of you. Please wait a moment. I'll get them for you"

As the frontlady left them, one of the tenants came out of the elevator, and it was one of the three women who was talking about her.

(F/N) moved closer to Akashi, and sighed, gazing away. Akashi knew why, so he pulled her closer.

"Sorry for the wait" the front lady returned, and pushing a cart full of flowers, and gifts

"Why are there lots?" (F/N) confusedly asked but laughed seeing the message and from where they came from "they are so fast"

"Father really did an unnecessary thing" Akashi sighed

"Congratulations on your marriage, Seijurou-sama, (F/N)-sama"

"Thank you" the two responded

"(f/n)-sama, don't worry about the people around you. You and Seijurou-sama don't do anything wrong.  They are just jealous that you have everything. Besides, they live here, in your condominium, so you can tell them to leave your condominium" she smiled, and loud enough for the woman to hear her. She also added a bouquet and again Congratulated the two

"Thank you so much." She chuckled and bowed down. Akashi also did the same, then pushed the carts towards the elevator.

The front lady looked at the woman and smiled victoriously

~

"I still can't believe it" (F/N) put down the bags of groceries then turned to Akashi "we are already married. I'm already your wife, I'm Akashi (F/N) now!"

He chuckled and approached her. Akashi hugged her and lovingly looked at her "yeah, we are already married. That's why, tonight, be ready because, not just your name, your heart, but your body will be mine as well."

(F/N) chuckled and nodded as she hugged him back "yeah,bsorry for the wait. Now, I'll prepare our food." She winked at him and chuckled "I have lots of new recipe, so rest for now-"

"I'll also make some, it's not just you who needs to prepare some today." He chuckled "well then, let's start preparing. Because we will be busy tonight"

~FIN~