Chapter 1

A new story requested by my friend! I hope you will like it!

~Mid-September~

Akashi Seijurou, the only son and inheritor of the Akashi group, walks down the hallway, holding his notes on his hands. His red hair and red eyes are once again entrancing the others. Girls and boys looked at him with admiration. His absolute aura lingers still, but they knew he changed since he is smiling back towards them, a kind smile from the emperor.

"Sei-chan!" Mibuchi Reo called him at the end of the hallway, and with high tension, he then approached Akashi

"Mibuchi-Senpai, good afternoon"

"Stop that, just call me Reo or Mibuchi."

"I cannot do that. I can only call you that during Club activities. Anyway, is there something wrong? You are in the second year's building"

"Ah, right! Have you seen (L/N) (F/N)-chan?" He asked holding a paper "I need to give this to her. We are both in cooking club right? And I need to give this to her since this is one of our project. She did this and she asked me to check it."

"If she is not in the room, then I don't know. But I'll hand that to her once I see her"

"Really?! Thank you Sei-chan! Here you go. And see you later~!" He giggled then left.

Akashi smiled to himself, a very enigmatic smile.

He walked towards the sky bridge on the 4th floor connecting the 2nd year building and the unused building next to it. He flight down towards the empty hallway on the 2nd floor, and at the end of the hallway there was a sign saying "art room." He entered the room and there he saw her at the corner table, busy writing. She is by herself, and the ray of the sun brighten her surroundings, and in his eyes, there's an angel, since behind her, a wall painting of an angel was painted behind her, and it was as if the wings were hers

"Akashi!" She called him with glee when she noticed him standing at the door, looking at her.

He smiled and walked towards her, then sat down across her. "You are here already"

"I am doing my English report. And, as I said, this place is calming me, even though it's an empty building."

"Correction. Because they are renovating the 1st and 3rd floor, they decided to empty the building until further notice."

"It's been like this since the beginning of this year"

The reality is, Akashi knew where to find her. It's been five months, and every single day during lunch, they always meet in this particular room.

And the reality that Akashi had became interested of her couldn't change.

It started on Valentines Day during their first year, when every girls from their class handed chocolates to the boys. Everyone gave Akashi chocolates, very different from the other guys, except for her. She gave the guys same amount, same design, except for one particular guy from their class and it wasn't him.

Slowly, his eyes watched her, and it irritated him, since her eyes didn't even turn to him. She has no interest, zero interest of him. At first, he didn't care but he realized to himself that he became curious of her.

Since he got curious of her, his eyes followed her, and as he observed her, he saw the changes from her smile and stare. It became blank, and sadness covered it. And when they became second year, her usual smile faded, and she suddenly became aloof.

One Thursday afternoon in the middle of April, he was only there in the library, looking for a reference book. Akashi noticed her, just staring blankly outside the window, with her chin resting on her palm. No books on the table, just her.