Chapter 6

"I am really sorry, Akashi. It became a big scale" (F/N) told Akashi as they were in their usual room.

It was lunch already, and all eyes were on them during morning classes.

They luckily escaped from the eyes of all students, and hid on their secret room. Because of what happened last Saturday night at the train station, people find out their 'relationship.' Pictures were taken, and the students there heard them Akashi addressing himself as her 'boyfriend.'

But since it was just words from those students, others didn't believe. They just thought that Akashi was being kind to (F/N), as what the picture shows. Since there was no proof, it became just a rumour.

"It's fine. As I told you, I am fine with it. And to think that there were students who took pictures of us that night, even heard us was still unexpected" Akashi chuckled checking his phone "what a good shot, but the lightning on the side is bad"

"To think that it will be out so soon. I am really sorry!"

"Well, it was unexpected that they would find out our set-up so easily. But well, I told you, I really don't mind at all. Ah, setting this aside since I really don't mind, were you okay this morning? They didn't say anything?"

"You- Setting this aside? This is an important matter for you, you know. Well, for this morning, I used the backdoor to go in and out. I made sure that they wouldn't notice that I returned" she responded "for lunch, I will make one for you tomorrow, since tomorrow I will be by myself in the house."

"Why?"

"Well, seems like Aida-san will go where dad is, who is now in Fukushima, and they will return this Friday. Since Kinako hates to be with me, she will be staying in her friend's house. Actually it's better than me leaving the house"

"So you will be by yourself this week? Will you be okay?"

"Yeah. There was one time when I was by myself for the whole month because Aida-san told dad that I didn't want to go to Okinawa. But well, it was actually peaceful"

"Why don't you tell your father?"

"I did. But he said that I am just seeking the love of my real mom. Then Aida-san found out about it, she teamed up with her daughter, and told my dad that I was bitching around if he wasn't home. Since then I didn't attempt to say anything cause dad got mad at me"

"Somehow I apologize. You are having that kind of situation with your family, and then that happened to your bestfriend, you sure are a brave person, (F/N)"

"Am I? I just hope that I will not breakdown. I am a human after all."

Akashi smiled and mumbled "I'll make sure that I'll be by your side when that happens"

Akashi thought that (F/N) didn't hear what he said, but she responded with a big genuine smile

"Yeah, please. Because now, the closest person to me is neither my childhood friends, nor my dad, but you Akashi. Actually, I am thinking, what if Akashi also leaves me. I mean, I'll be honest, when you told me you like someone, I was a bit sad thinking that you would leave me here, or you would bring the girl you like here. Then we started this crazy scenario, and somehow I felt relief that even for a little more, you would stay next to me. Sorry for being a selfish person"

"Then I'll be honest." Akashi looked at her, and he also smiled back "what we are doing, I am enjoying it. It's very interesting, and I don't think that you are being selfish. I like being with you, (F/N). So don't worry about it, I will stay with you. Don't worry, this place will be for us only. Even though your friend already knows about it, this room is only for the two of us."