Chapter 3

That next day, the ambiance inside 2-A was weird, awkward, and everyone could feel it; they could feel the tension, and they knew that Ririka, Sae and (F/N) friendship couldn't crumble so easily, but that happened

Once lunch arrived, (F/N) got her lunch box and her things, and before she left

"Are you going to see your boyfriend?" Sae asked and the people who didn't know about, they were surprised.

"(F/N) has a boyfriend?!" Shouta asked Ririka in disbelief since he again went to their class

And in the commotion, they didn't notice Akashi already left,

"Yeah, I need to apologize to him too since it's supposed to be a secret. Anyways, I need to go"

She excused herself and immediately left, leaving everyone in surprise. And since Sae was really curious, she gazed away having a deep thought

~

"Now what should I do?" (F/N) mumbled and was surprised when Akashi was already there "ahre? Akashi..."

"What? Your supposed to be boyfriend is already here waiting." Akashi told her, and she immediately fall on her knees and bowed down

"My deepest apologies! I was caught off guard yesterday, and lied that I am meeting with my boyfriend here."

"I really don't mind. You can use that reason I don't mind. If someone sees us here, we can pretend."

"But how about the girl you like- if she-"

"It's fine, (L/N). Sit down now, and let's start eating and we need some talking to do"

(F/N) got her things and sat across him "I'm really sorry. But I'm going to pretend for the meantime. Sorry. But I will make sure to keep it low so the others won't find out."

"As I said, I really don't mind. But in exchange, I want to know about you and especially your other two friends."

"Other two friends? Akiko and Yuya?"

"Yes, I am very curious about your relationship with them."

"Hmmmm... well, I can say that I am really close with Akiko and Yuya. Even though the two confessed to me, my bond towards them is so strong. Stronger than the three here."

...

"Wait a minute" Akashi looked at her and showed her that he was really confused "two of them? That Akiko... is a girl, right?"

"Yeah. Akiko is a bi" she simply answered "I said about not having a kiss, but when Akiko confessed to me when we were in 2nd middle school, she kissed me to show how serious she was. She was my first kiss"

"Wow, that's..."

"Yeah, but Akiko just wanted to confess. She told me that, so she didn't have any regrets before moving. Oh, Akiko and Yuya are cousins. Yuya knows Akiko likes me, and Akiko knows that Yuya likes me. He also confessed to me during third year, and my response was the turning poing of his decision if he would stay or not here in Kyoto. But that time, I liked Shouta, so I rejected him."

"And Kazuki?"

"Shouta likes Akiko a lot. But even though Akiko is a bi, she doesn't like Shouta. What happened between me and Akiko only Yuya knew about it, Sae-chan, Ririka and Shouta don't know about that, but they know that Yuya likes me."

"Hmmmm. And that Yuya, and Kazuki? Are they really closed?"

"Yeah, those two and Akiko are friends ever since, but Shouta doesn't know that Akiko is a bi. He likes her ever since. Yuya is so closed to Shouta, but Yuya didn't like Shouta with Ririka."